Dojo 19,823 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 Just like Rihanna had plus size male models on both her fashion show and campaigns ageism in the fashion industry affects male models too, but since they are a minority it doesn't get highlighted as much. truly a cultural reset! more brands should follow! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,073 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 I so want to tag @Frank Potion here but I won't For real though, people don't stop being sexy once they pass a certain age. There are A LOT of silver daddies and mommies out there and they earned that spot on the catwalk Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gothicdream 39,660 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 Jeff Goldblum? Unexpected, but glad for representation! I recognize the other guy too but can't place him.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CooterFritter 777 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 Kyle McLaughlin will always be an A-class babe and kind soul. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chlorine 47,976 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 6 minutes ago, PartySick said: I so want to tag @Frank Potion here but I won't For real though, people don't stop being sexy once they pass a certain age. There are A LOT of silver daddies and mommies out there and they earned that spot on the catwalk You're lucky I don't remember who you are Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gothicdream 39,660 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 13 minutes ago, CooterFritter said: Kyle McLaughlin will always be an A-class babe and kind soul. Omg thank you I couldn't think of his name for the life of me! And I've even met him before Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,184 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 They want a medal? 🤷🏻♂️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,747 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 Ok but it would have been more powerful if they picked actual old male models. Kyle McLaughlin and Jeff Goldblum are literally A list actors Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dojo 19,823 Posted January 16, 2022 Author Share Posted January 16, 2022 17 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said: And I've even met him before really? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dojo 19,823 Posted January 16, 2022 Author Share Posted January 16, 2022 49 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said: Ok but it would have been more powerful if they picked actual old male models. Kyle McLaughlin and Jeff Goldblum are literally A list actors they both actors? so that explains why they were invited then can a mod delete this thread? @Glamourpuss please? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gothicdream 39,660 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 3 minutes ago, dojo said: really? Yeah, at a Twin Peaks fan meet and greet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,747 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 3 minutes ago, dojo said: they both actors? so that explains why they were invited then can a mod delete this thread please Yeah they're both very famous But I think you're fine. I believe the thread is still pretty interesting Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dojo 19,823 Posted January 16, 2022 Author Share Posted January 16, 2022 1 minute ago, Healed My Heart said: Yeah, at a Twin Peaks fan meet and greet i thought he was a male model and you had a date with him or something but i just checked and he is actually the guy from the original DUNE movie no wonder they invite him what a flop i am Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gothicdream 39,660 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 Just now, dojo said: i thought he was a male model and you had a date with him or something but i just checked and he is actually the guy from the original DUNE movie no wonder they invite him what a flop i am It's still cool though! They have more fame than most male models I'd guess but still cool to include older people in fashion! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheOriginalOne 11,659 Posted January 16, 2022 Share Posted January 16, 2022 39 minutes ago, PartySick said: I so want to tag @Frank Potion here but I won't For real though, people don't stop being sexy once they pass a certain age. There are A LOT of silver daddies and mommies out there and they earned that spot on the catwalk So are you saying @Frank Potion is a silver daddy??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.