💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Years & Years - Sooner or Later

Rifek

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

Ever since Gaga included him on BTW Re-imagined, I've really been getting into him :flutter:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Original Diva

This song is such a bop! I am so excited for the new album. The singles and visuals have been so promising. 

Olly deserves so much more honestly he is so amazing :worship2:

excuse me no

RodeckDanny

Good! Though I prefer all the other sounds from the first 2 albums, it felt a little bit more genuine if that makes sense? This is good but feels more like other pop songs... Can't wait for the whole album hoping it'll surprise me!

(pd: I used to be a big fan to the point Olly hugged me in a concert of his!)

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

eifulien

To be honest, I had been disappointed with the singles he released and didn't have much expectations but in fact the album slaps. It's such a fun ride. Consequences, Night Call and 20 Minutes are amazing. And the Intimacy + Crave is that dark dirty-dancing sequence I didn't know I needed. I only have the standard CD so I'm excited to hear the deluxe tracks on Friday! :legend:It's a solid pop record and he delivers again! :enigma:

juicyjuicy
5 hours ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

To be honest, I had been disappointed with the singles he released and didn't have much expectations but in fact the album slaps. It's such a fun ride. Consequences, Night Call and 20 Minutes are amazing. And the Intimacy + Crave is that dark dirty-dancing sequence I didn't know I needed. I only have the standard CD so I'm excited to hear the deluxe tracks on Friday! :legend:It's a solid pop record and he delivers again! :enigma:

Is the new album out?? How are you hearing all this?

eifulien
11 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

Is the new album out?? How are you hearing all this?

Noo, it's going to be released this Friday, but I had preordered the album and the local distributor probably got the release date wrong (cause it was supposed to be out on Jan 7th, but Olly postponed it with two weeks due to some manufacturing delays). So last Thursday I get a call and they're like "Heey, we got the Y&Y CD in stock, we're sending it to you, make sure to pick it up tomorrow!" I was like WTF, should I tell them? So yeah, I got the CD a week in advance. :bradley::enigma:

RodeckDanny
8 hours ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Noo, it's going to be released this Friday, but I had preordered the album and the local distributor probably got the release date wrong (cause it was supposed to be out on Jan 7th, but Olly postponed it with two weeks due to some manufacturing delays). So last Thursday I get a call and they're like "Heey, we got the Y&Y CD in stock, we're sending it to you, make sure to pick it up tomorrow!" I was like WTF, should I tell them? So yeah, I got the CD a week in advance. :bradley::enigma:

OMG So lucky of you!!

eifulien
1 hour ago, RodeckDanny said:

OMG So lucky of you!!

Yeah, well, I obviously don't wanna rub it in anyone's face but it was such a pleasant surprise. I became a huge fan as early as Take Shelter. This song and Desire were the first music I purchased digitally (back in 2014 I didn't have a collection of CDs, just a bunch of Shakira albums and ARTPOP lol). Then I went to the MTV concert he did in Varna and I was shocked when he aknowledged that Bulgaria was one of the first countries where the band saw success with the first singles, especially King. I have the deluxe CD of Communion and the freaking box set of Palo Santo, which is definitely the most gorgeous edition I have. So yeah, taking into account this, having the new CD earlier feels surreal. :giveup: Forgive me for the low-key show off :bradley:

P.S. I dunno for what reason if there is one at all, but he keeps coming back to Bulgaria to shoot some of his music videos. Eyes Shut was shot here and now the Sweet Talker one as well.

RodeckDanny
3 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Yeah, well, I obviously don't wanna rub it in anyone's face but it was such a pleasant surprise. I became a huge fan as early as Take Shelter. This song and Desire were the first music I purchased digitally (back in 2014 I didn't have a collection of CDs, just a bunch of Shakira albums and ARTPOP lol). Then I went to the MTV concert he did in Varna and I was shocked when he aknowledged that Bulgaria was one of the first countries where the band saw success with the first singles, especially King. I have the deluxe CD of Communion and the freaking box set of Palo Santo, which is definitely the most gorgeous edition I have. So yeah, taking into account this, having the new CD earlier feels surreal. :giveup: Forgive me for the low-key show off :bradley:

P.S. I dunno for what reason if there is one at all, but he keeps coming back to Bulgaria to shoot some of his music videos. Eyes Shut was shot here and now the Sweet Talker one as well.

Wowww Crazy! I'm also a big time fan!!! I've been to two concerts, one in 2016 in Spain and then 2019 in Paris (lollapalooza). In both concerts i was first row with my friend, during the first one in spain (BBK festival) We threw him a dora the explorer dressed up like a sl*t and with his face on her and he loved it so much he came down to the audience to hug me and I said my name on the mic. 😍 I got pics if you go to the older pics in my IG hehe. In the lollapalooza one we threw him a beautiful letter and he picked it up and waved. I LOVE years and years ever since Communion, Take shelter also was my first contact! 

I must say though I loved it as a band and i'm a bit scared of olly as solo, because honestly none of the frist 3 singles feel as authentic as the previous stuff to me, maybe Crave a bit!

eifulien
1 minute ago, RodeckDanny said:

Wowww Crazy! I'm also a big time fan!!! I've been to two concerts, one in 2016 in Spain and then 2019 in Paris (lollapalooza). In both concerts i was first row with my friend, during the first one in spain (BBK festival) We threw him a dora the explorer dressed up like a sl*t and with his face on her and he loved it so much he came down to the audience to hug me and I said my name on the mic. 😍 I got pics if you go to the older pics in my IG hehe. In the lollapalooza one we threw him a beautiful letter and he picked it up and waved. I LOVE years and years ever since Communion, Take shelter also was my first contact! 

I must say though I loved it as a band and i'm a bit scared of olly as solo, because honestly none of the frist 3 singles feel as authentic as the previous stuff to me, maybe Crave a bit!

LOOOL OMG That must've been hilarious. Mira, he aquí un regalito para ti: Dora la exploradora en traje de puta como tú, Olly. :ladyhaha::billie:

Jeroen Bloeming
10 hours ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

How does See You Again sound? Is it a ballad? 👀

eifulien
5 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

How does See You Again sound? Is it a ballad? 👀

Not really. Imma put a spoiler.

Spoiler

20 Minutes, Strange and Unusual, Make it Out Alive and See You Again are mid-tempo. All of them have magnificent production, feel magical and remind me of the ethereal feeling of some of Communion´s songs. Strange and Unusual is the slowest one but it´s an album without a single ballad, tbh. Consequences, Starstruck, Night Call and Sweet Talker are the bangers. Intimacy and Crave have this dirty sultry feel to them. 20 Minutes is super sweet! :party::bradley:

Agunimon

I'm still excited for this album due to past songs he's released, but this song is really not doing it for me.

Archived