MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

sports

Djokovic Lost & Has Left Australia

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Novak Djokovic left Australia on Sunday evening after losing his final bid to avoid deportation and play in the Australian Open despite being unvaccinated for COVID-19. A court earlier unanimously dismissed the No. 1-ranked tennis player’s challenge to cancel his visa.

Djokovic, a 34-year-old from Serbia, said he was “extremely disappointed” by the ruling but respected it.

A masked Djokovic was photographed in an Melbourne airport lounge with two government officials in black uniforms. He left on an Emirates flight to Dubai, the same United Arab Emirates city he flew to Australia from.

He has won a record nine Australian Open titles, including three in a row, but this time won’t even get the chance to try.

“I respect the Court’s ruling and I will cooperate with the relevant authorities in relation to my departure from the country,” he said in a statement. 

Djokovic said he was “uncomfortable” that the focus had been on him since his visa was first canceled on arrival at Mebourne’s airport on Jan. 6.

“I hope that we can all now focus on the game and tournament I love,” he said.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-novak-djokovic-sports-health-australia-2ca1c31f867c05a49e66a8b8f8849477

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ paradise lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 18
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

We stan Australia. If it was France they wouldve let him play

• YAAAS 4
GreenDiamond

I am Eastern Europian and I stand by Australia choice! :applause::applause::applause:

Novaxxx lost, why would be held to higher regards than any regular citizen who could not pass? 

EQUALITY :vegas:

• YAAAS 7
Rhinoplasty
33 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

We stan Australia. If it was France they wouldve let him play

Well you shouldn't really; their hand was forced in this case. If it hadn't have received so much publicity I have no doubt he would have got away with it. We have had so many cases here in Australia of celebrities bypassing rules, especially regarding quarantine. Ordinary people have been forced into hotels at their own expense but celebs have been allowed to go to their own homes to quarantine. The double standard is real.

• Like 6
  • Shook 4
Roseblud Kisses

You see when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite.gif :ohwell:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT
  • Like 1
  • Admin changed the title to Djokovic Lost & Has Left Australia
NATAH
39 minutes ago, Rhinoplasty said:

Well you shouldn't really; their hand was forced in this case. If it hadn't have received so much publicity I have no doubt he would have got away with it. We have had so many cases here in Australia of celebrities bypassing rules, especially regarding quarantine. Ordinary people have been forced into hotels at their own expense but celebs have been allowed to go to their own homes to quarantine. The double standard is real.

girl that avi :bradley:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 8
Blown Away

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

1 hour ago, GreenDiamond said:

I am Eastern Europian and I stand by Australia choice! :applause::applause::applause:

Novaxxx lost, why would be held to higher regards than any regular citizen who could not pass? 

EQUALITY :vegas:

Not Novaxx :laughga:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back
Spartacus

"What they did today is everything except justice,” said Natasha Marjnovic, 44, a Djokovic supporter who was wiping away tears outside the court building, told Reuters.

"They killed a beautiful sportsman and his career and for all of us who love tennis."

Is it really that deep? Stans. 🙄

https://news.yahoo.com/novak-djokovics-statement-full-co-075052034.html

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 3
Florian
3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

If it was France they wouldve let him play

France does not force you to be vaccinated. A negative test would be enough to let him play.

Weird country comparison

AnnaNicoleSmith
34 minutes ago, Florian said:

France does not force you to be vaccinated. A negative test would be enough to let him play.

Weird country comparison

Was talking more about the laxism of France, they never close the borders, they allow everything and everyone to come and go as they please, + they are hypocrites. And they do force you, Macron wants to piss people off, u cant force but u can create rules so that u cant live a normal life

Florian
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

they never close the borders

They did

they allow everything and everyone to come and go as they please

They don't

And they do force you

They only forced the health workers so far

u cant force but u can create rules so that u cant live a normal life