sports

Djokovic visa cancelled AGAIN

Should Djokovic be allowed into the country?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Djokovic be allowed into the country?

• Yaaaas Gaga
    • No Gaga

Featured Posts

bionic

novak-djokovic-crying-before-losing-open-final.jpg

Novak Djokovic's visa has been cancelled by Australia's immigration minister on public health grounds, casting further doubt over his participation in the first grand slam of the year.

Mr Hawke said he made his judgement after "carefully" considering information from the Department of Home Affairs, the Australian Border Force and Mr Djokovic. 

"Today I exercised my power under section 133C(3) of the Migration Act to cancel the visa held by Mr Novak Djokovic on health and good order grounds, on the basis that it was in the public interest to do so," he said in a statement.

"The Morrison government is firmly committed to protecting Australia's borders, particularly in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic," he added, referring to Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

https://news.sky.com/story/novak-djokovics-visa-cancelled-by-australias-immigration-minister-12515481

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • YAAAS 17
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bionic

• Fantina

• AYURO

• Rat Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They wouldn't let him into the country, poor thing.

Novak Djokovic's visa has been cancelled by Australia's immigration minister on public health grounds, casting further doubt over his participation in the first grand slam of the year. Mr Hawke s

He's such an arsehole I'm so glad he's getting sent back, if only he got vaccinated none of this would've happened. 

thatfoxyfeeling

He's such an arsehole I'm so glad he's getting sent back, if only he got vaccinated none of this would've happened. 

Sassy Good Bye GIF

• Like 10
Beanybb

They wouldn't let him into the country, poor thing.

Edited by beabeaxo5
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 20
HuffsAhoy

Follow the rules or suffer the consequences :ohwell:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Blown Away

youtube the evil is defeated GIF

I'm glad they chose to cancel the visa. He's unvaccinated and should be treated as everyone else who isn't vaccinated, thus being refused entry in Australia. They made the correct decision.

I'm also very satisfied on a subjective level. I can't stand him, he's so arrogant. He's no Nadal or Federer no matter how much he outranks them by numberd, those men at least have class.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back
  • Thanks 7
RAMROD

Hope this is the final decision take by Ozzie gov :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ paradise lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Ivannn

I am so happy with this decision !!! He was tested positive in December and still attended Basketball games, meet ups with young athletes, gave interviews and even traveled to Spain after having positive test!!!!! 

• Like 1
Helxig

I was just talking to my dad about this last night! Good! So it should be. He's proven himself to be selfish and irresponsible by putting people at risk in the past, so he shouldn't be trusted again, regardless of legal wording. The fact he's not even vaccinated and keeps moving around and could have spread the virus knowingly tells me he's probably an anti-vaxxer too

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
MOT

Send him home. Without going into letter of the law, he is unvaxxed, he has been irresponsible in relation to covid before, and he didn't even have enough respect for the immigration process to fill out the declaration form himself, so why would Australia let him in when they don't have to ?

And then if we want to talk letter of the law, there was wrong info on his declaration form. On yer bike, sonny.

Stupid Oreo

Flavoroflove GIF by VH1

he should leave

flop gun maverick era
Blake

Who voted for him to be let in? I'd love to chat! Ugh.

Thank God he's being kicked out, a$$hole.

CannaeDrive

No Gaga, no visa :ohwell:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas