💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

mwjuell91
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

I hate that they focused so much on Samantha :rip: I just wanted to watch Jota. 

Deserved win last episode imo. I thought Juriji was one of the best. 

I was certain Jurijii would win this episode. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plastic Flower

I forgot to mention that Juriji served that look perfectly. I love Willow but her's didn't look as polished. 

Drop it

La Rosalia
Spoiler

Sharonne is so winning this whole competition and I’m here for it tbh 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, La Rosalia said:
  Hide contents

Sharonne is so winning this whole competition and I’m here for it tbh 

She deserved a win this episode too, that runway look was a 10.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

weed

España makes me cry more than any other franchise lol sooo emotional, so sweet. I am so in love with the connection between the judges and the queens. Another great episode, so much talent.

weed

Obsessed with Venedita, my #1 but Sharonne is clearly an extremely talented well-rounded goddess. Top 2 of the season :sis: Estrella really growing on me since Ep. 1, still like Marina and Onyx faded a bit but still serving looks.

Plastic Flower

Onyx is probably going home soon based on her edit. :bear:

Anyway, great challenge. Everyone did good at least. 

Drop it

mwjuell91
6 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Onyx is probably going home soon based on her edit. :bear:

Anyway, great challenge. Everyone did good at least. 

Which is insane

Levine

Another great challenge, I'm amazed about how good this cast is. It's unbelievable. No one really did poorly in the maxi challenge, they were all great. I do agree with the judges. The lipsync was a bit a mess but I'm glad for the winner.

Sharonne is AMAZING, at the moment I think one of the best drag queens of the whole franchise. Extrella is growing on me, it looked like a filler queen in the first episode but she's growing so much and so fast. Marina also did a spectacular job and I loved her runaway.

Another A+ episode.

Mocchi
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Another great challenge, I'm amazed about how good this cast is. It's unbelievable. No one really did poorly in the maxi challenge, they were all great. I do agree with the judges. The lipsync was a bit a mess but I'm glad for the winner.

Sharonne is AMAZING, at the moment I think one of the best drag queens of the whole franchise. Extrella is growing on me, it looked like a filler queen in the first episode but she's growing so much and so fast. Marina also did a spectacular job and I loved her runaway.

Another A+ episode.

I 100% agree. After so many years of RPDR Sharonne is probably the most complete queen to date. She is flawless :diane:

And about the season itselfi.. simply wow! On pair with my all time favorite, US season 5, and probably will become top1 eventually. Spain is doing soo many things wrong these years, but if something so inspiring can come out of it, there's still hope!

COOOK

Choosing to play la vecina de Valencia was so smart, Juruji did ha justice but I was BLOWN away by Sharonne. I don't remember seeing any other contestant in the franchise history that had EVERYTHING down: mannerisms, looks (she was IDENTICAL come on) and she made her funny, as Verónica always was :heart:

Shame on Sethlas for not going with Aless Gibaja though. That one joke he said up there in the critiques was so good and to think of the look... lmao we were truly robbed :cyanlights:

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Choosing to play la vecina de Valencia was so smart, Juruji did ha justice but I was BLOWN away by Sharonne. I don't remember seeing any other contestant in the franchise history that had EVERYTHING down: mannerisms, looks (she was IDENTICAL come on) and she made her funny, as Verónica always was :heart:

Shame on Sethlas for not going with Aless Gibaja though. That one joke he said up there in the critiques was so good and to think of the look... lmao we were truly robbed :cyanlights:

Idk why Sethlas didn't choose Aless Gibaja, like, it was obvious Supremme liked it more than Carmen Lomana. 

Also it was a nice Snatch Game! Sharonne did amazing but I thought it was gonna be a double win with Venedita.

Also Juriji did great, and Marina too.

Sad to see this week elimination, she was slaying the first 2 weeks but has been falling short lately.

Also Sethlas + Onyx being a thing? :hor:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

COOOK
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Idk why Sethlas didn't choose Aless Gibaja, like, it was obvious Supremme liked it more than Carmen Lomana. 

Also it was a nice Snatch Game! Sharonne did amazing but I thought it was gonna be a double win with Venedita.

Also Juriji did great, and Marina too.

Sad to see this week elimination, she was slaying the first 2 weeks but has been falling short lately.

Also Sethlas + Onyx being a thing? :hor:

Girl and the preview of next episode? Iconic legend Choriza May :pray: Drag Race ES proving once again how it's done

weed

mama........ the pit crew member with the short hair.... mama....... when I tell you waters started flooding.... mama...... whew... 

whew..... bich...... god

Archived