Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race España Season 2 thread | *Use spoiler tags*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

alsemanche
14 minutes ago, mwjuell91 said:

She cant win everything lol, but yes it would have made sense.

I much prefer they give the deserving queen her win than just distribute the wins among th queens to make thing more "fair" tbh

But yeah I guess it would have made the finale too obvious if they gave her all the wins she deserved :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mocchi

Can this show get any better? :diane:

I loved drag race US but this feels just way beyond, they are all gorgeous but at the same time they make me feel so warm and pure. The guests this week made me cry like a baby :ohno:

Juanlittlem

This week lipsync... :deadbanana: This week's winner was deserved but the safe queen should've been in the bottom too. I guess they were afraid she might've lost the lipsync.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine
On 5/22/2022 at 9:25 PM, Juanlittlem said:

This week lipsync... :deadbanana: This week's winner was deserved but the safe queen should've been in the bottom too. I guess they were afraid she might've lost the lipsync.

You think Sharonne deserved the bottom? and replacing who? There are two spots for the bottom and I think they were deservedly occupied because Extrella and Marina did worst than her.

The lipsync was a choice, but at least Marina did something instead of just walking on the stage like Extrella.

That said, I'm glad they are all in the finale because they all deserved (and the makeover challenge is one, if not THE, of the worst challenge of the franchise because it depened on who you have to do the job and not on how good you're).

Team Sharonne all the way, the only possible winner imho.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Levine said:

You think Sharonne deserved the bottom? and replacing who? There are two spots for the bottom and I think they were deservedly occupied because Extrella and Marina did worst than her.

The lipsync was a choice, but at least Marina did something instead of just walking on the stage like Extrella.

That said, I'm glad they are all in the finale because they all deserved (and the makeover challenge is one, if not THE, of the worst challenge of the franchise because it depened on who you have to do the job and not on how good you're).

Team Sharonne all the way, the only possible winner imho.

Bottom 3 just like they did last season. 

alsemanche

Marina being in the final :awkney: She should have left some 500 episodes ago

Anyway #TeamSharonne

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Levine
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Bottom 3 just like they did last season. 

And it was bad because if the win of Carmen wasn't enough clear, with that episode we didn't have any doubt. So I think that's why they changed it this year and also because a top 4 in the finale is better than a top 3 imo. I doubt they changed it to not risk Sahronne (with Extrella lipsyncing too? lol)

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Levine said:

And it was bad because if the win of Carmen wasn't enough clear, with that episode we didn't have any doubt. So I think that's why they changed it this year and also because a top 4 in the finale is better than a top 3 imo. I doubt they changed it to not risk Sahronne (with Extrella lipsyncing too? lol)

Yeah but placing the frontrunner in the bottom would make her look weak before the finale and would be more interesting

mwjuell91

Sharonne not winning would be more shocking than Farida not winning Italy

BUtterfield 8

Spain getting an unofficial we’re here lol

Spoiler

Also does this basically spoil Sharonne winning considering they most likely would of chosen the winner for this show nnn :bear:

weed
On 5/27/2022 at 2:45 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Spain getting an unofficial we’re here lol

Hide contents

Also does this basically spoil Sharonne winning considering they most likely would of chosen the winner for this show nnn :bear:

Spoiler

This makes me think it's Venedita or Marina winning now :laughga: Estrella is also on that show! Pupi came 5th! 

weed
Spoiler

Great reunion episode, very cute. Glad Marisa got her flowers, some drama was had, etc. Love the top 4, happy with any of them except Estrella winning lol I think 97% it's Sharonne winning, 2% Venedita (& I hope it is lol) and 1% Marina. 

BlingNotTheMusic
On 5/22/2022 at 2:20 PM, AYURO said:

Can this show get any better? :diane:

I loved drag race US but this feels just way beyond, they are all gorgeous but at the same time they make me feel so warm and pure. The guests this week made me cry like a baby :ohno:

So much this. I can't explain to people how much more talented the international queens (as a whole) are vs the contestants they choose for US Drag Race. I'm like, you can't fv¢king sew and it's season FOURTEEN :samanthac:

Also, even though the international seasons show the queens having spats and drama here and there, it isn't this huge pushed villain narrative like in USDR. It's so annoying, majority of the time watching them argue is so NOT entertaining to me ...

BlingNotTheMusic
On 3/28/2022 at 2:52 AM, WheresMy911Alice said:

Awesome premiere, so many strong queens! Sharonne, Onyx, Marina, Sethlas, Juriji, Venedita!

Also, international Drag Race seasons continue to sh*t on US seasons :whitney:

The way I predicted the top 5 :bear:

Coming for @BabylonHooker's medium gig :trollga:

Also, Marina I loved at the beginning, then she got kind of annoying, and now I like her again. Their non-binary runway was SO powerful :pray:

There should only be a top 3 :samanthac: Estrella does not deserve imo

Archived