celeb

Britney Spears Responded To Sister. Drags Her To Filth

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ā 

Ā 

Brinni says IT'S ON! :flower:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Rat Boy

She kicked Zoe 101 out of college and changed her GPA to 0.0 :applause:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

LunaUniverse

That interaction she said she had with the security guard was weird. Shouldnā€™t she get testedĀ if her temp is that high?

1# Samoyed Stan

Rahrahbitchson

We have no legal choice but to stan

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

Dr Fudge
2 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

That interaction she said she had with the security guard was weird. Shouldnā€™t she get testedĀ if her temp is that high?

I thought that too. Plus sheā€™s bloody Britney effing Spears, fresh out of a c-ship. Couldnā€™t she hire 20,000 security guards to fetch her aleve? Seemed super strange.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Andrea B
7 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I thought that too. Plus sheā€™s bloody Britney effing Spears, fresh out of a c-ship. Couldnā€™t she hire 20,000 security guards to fetch her aleve? Seemed super strange.

Sometimes security guards cant do things like that. What she needs is an assistant to run her errands, I assume she doesn't have one yet:confused:Ā I don't blame her, maybe she has trust issues idkĀ Ā 

7 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

She stated she is afraid of going to a doctor in the post due to her history of doctors. She may have more independence now, but she has years of mental and emotional abuse that is still extremely fresh. Itā€™s clear she is hurting and has a (understandable) level of paranoia and distrust of people in general after everything she wentĀ through. Everything she is going through right now is going to be ā€œweirdā€ and confusing from an outside perspective because she just had the biggest step taken in escaping what is an unfathomable reality for most of us.

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Andrea Nicole said:

Sometimes security guards cant do things like that. What she needs is an assistant to run her errands, I assume she doesn't have one yet:confused:Ā I don't blame her, maybe she has trust issues idkĀ Ā 

The last statement she made was: donā€™t trust anyone except cats and dogs, so Iā€™d say thatā€™s a definiteĀ Ā :(Ā 

Roboboy

GET HA UGH I LOVE HER SO MUCH FAVE PERSON ON THE PLANETĀ 

Gimme More

This is sad :(Ā hope sheā€™s okay must hurt seeing Jamie-Lynn do this.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

I still believe the only reason why Jamie Lynn was given a platform on that show was with hopes it would bait Britney into coming on next.

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She updated and said Sam got her medicine

Ā 

As long as Sam is around I'm not worried about her :diane:

šŸ–¤

Archived