šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LilyLark

I'm hoping for rock/electro rock/stadium rock style songs or more experimental pop (like 911). That said, I'd absolutely be there for an album full of ballads from Gaga.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I still think ASIB as a very successful trendy movie helped her a lot to sell her ballads. Not really sure she could make it smashes as a solo project.

Million Reasons had very hard issues to happen (even with huge amount of promo + discounts) before Supernowl happened... So...

IDK, the media goes in waves with Gaga (there's a lot of love and a lot of hate and then a lot of love again and so on). When Million Reasons came out, the media was still kind of a hate spiral with her and the GP, while still better than towards her than in the past, seemed (imo) to have a more negative impression of her. I feel like all of that kind of hurt Joanne and Million Reasons.

I mean, for all the twitter nastiness and quite a bit of critical press Gaga's received as of late...it's still a lot better than she had post TFM-pre Joanne. Also, the GP is obviously here for Gaga: Chromatica did well, the Jazz special smashed even if the album sales weren't as good as expected, and Gucci was the rare pandemic era hit. Plus people loved her at the inauguration.Ā 

I feel like the circumstances surrounding her are more favorable (she's still polarizing, but I'd argue she's mixed-positive now with the GP) and that would help her a lot if she put out a more ballad friendly album versus the environment around her when she put out Joanne.

Mother of Puppies

Wow Iā€™ve never experienced a pre-era! Itā€™s my first time. Iā€™m so excited to witness lil monster historyĀ :flop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Wow Iā€™ve never experienced a pre-era! Itā€™s my first time. Iā€™m so excited to witness lil monster historyĀ :flop:

Honestly it's very exciting ! Especially when she starts teasing and we get the first studio pics

Hopefully later this year ?

Illuminati

I sincerely don't think she even began anything in regards to the next album but hopefully one day she makes a disco record or even try RnB.

She could totally work with Mark Ronson again and create something in the vein of Late Night Feelings. At least I can dream.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I sincerely don't think she even began anything in regards to the next album but hopefully one day she makes a disco record or even try RnB.

She could totally work with Mark Ronson again and create something in the vein of Late Night Feelings. At least I can dream.

I feel like she has mainly composed and wrote things and she has something in mind for the album.

But yeah I highly doubt she has recorded anything that concrete.

That said in L.A she could have been in studio for months without being seen. During Chromatica recordings we knew mainly because producers shared some Henson Studio pics. She has never been spotted going there while spending months recording everyday.

Illuminati
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I feel like she has mainly composed and wrote things and she has something in mind for the album.

But yeah I highly doubt she has recorded anything that concrete.

That said in L.A she could have been in studio for months without being seen. During Chromatica recordings we knew mainly because producers shared some Henson Studio pics. She has never been spotted going there while spending months recording everyday.

I can only base this on the fact that she didn't show up to contribute on Dawn Of Chromatica, :noparty: I think she was probably busy with other things and getting into the role I guess. She could one day get a spurt of inspiration and finish an album quick like Joanne but it just seems so unlikely that she worked on anything at all up until now

YaaaasGaga

I'm so ready for rock/metalliGa to reign supreme there's so much potential for that genre to be the making of her magnum opus album and would be eaten up by EVERYONE

Ā 

I want her to go industrial darkĀ electronic music againĀ :enigma:

Or maybe something like The Cure but without the Chainsmokers chorus.Ā 

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I want her to go industrial darkĀ electronic music againĀ :enigma:

I would love this tooĀ :firega:

18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I would love this tooĀ :firega:

It would be a serve but I honestly doubt that's gonna happen

I have no clue what direction musically she'll take next tbh

TipsyGagaFan
5 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Praying for a proper rock moment šŸ¤žšŸ½

We keep getting teases, and it feels like The Momentā„¢ļø to do it.Ā 

Tbh I would be so here for that. Halseyā€™s recent album has so much replay value, I would die if Gaga snapped as hard as she didĀ :firega:

Ā 

Also itā€™s LG6 but whateverĀ 

Iā€™m tired and angry but somebody should be

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Tbh I would be so here for that. Halseyā€™s recent album has so much replay value, I would die if Gaga snapped as hard as she didĀ :firega:

Ā 

Also itā€™s LG6 but whateverĀ 

She said Chromatica is LG6Ā 

So next album is LG7Ā 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived