šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty

LG7, HEEERE WE GO!Ā 

lady gaga the grammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Strike a pose ā¤šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ’–

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hereforstemslol

I'm honestly predicting her to go back to synthpop. Like how she manifested The Fame in Plastic DollĀ :classy:

Ā 

but realistically I can see her doing a Joanne v2 kind of album for LG7. Alt pop with country, RnB, and soft rock ballads. Kind of like cape god. given how there's barely been anything groundbreaking throughout the pandemic and I bet Gaga's been having a difficult time getting inspired.Ā It's a perfect time to release something with themes relating to isolation, idleness, and self-reflection. And it's going to include a marriage anthem like Is That Alright? bookmark me!

Ā 

I definitely don't want her to abandon pop with her next project again. I do wish Chromatica stayed truer to its 90's house sound, too.Ā I doubt that'll be the direction, she'll go in, but maybe a fusion of that with EDM, hyperpop, disco, more techno, etc.Ā 

Ā 

monketsharona

I just hope LG7 is the album that will makeĀ her love for pop music back. I feel like she had a lot of bad feelings and frustrations around ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica in some kind of ways.Ā 

Not saying she doesn't like those albums, I think she loves all of them. But the last time I've seen her totally passionate around a pop music project was during BTW time (and start of ARTPOP).

I'm not wishing something as big (because she changed as a person of course). But something that will make her more passionate and less depressed. Maybe she needs to make a more positive and brighter album in themes ?Ā Maybe she needs to work with some of her old collaborators she felt good working with ?

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I just hope LG7 is the album that will makeĀ her love for pop music back. I feel like she had a lot of bad feelings and frustrations around ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica in some kind of ways.Ā 

Not saying she doesn't like those albums, I think she loves all of them. But the last time I've seen her totally passionate around a pop music project was during BTW time (and start of ARTPOP).

I'm not wishing something as big (because she changed as a person of course). But something that will make her more passionate and less depressed. Maybe she needs to make a more positive and brighter album in themes ?Ā Maybe she needs to work with some of her old collaborators she felt good working with ?

Same!!!!

I just want an album that didn't came out of dark thoughts and depression, I want her to have positiveness and love all around, make a album about love, Micheal Polansky and his Di*k tbh! And how good she rides it, moan scream yassss

Ā 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Kim Petrus

Iā€™d loooove to hear her Sophie collab!Ā 
also, a real hyperpop/industrial/techno vibe would be great !!Ā 
collab with Charlie, AG Cook, and CarolineĀ 

I would honestly love to see her release a project of unreleased/scrapped singles and album tracks including:Ā 

Brooklyn Nights

Glitter & Grease

We Could Be Lovers

Don't Call Me Gaga

monketsharona
On 1/14/2022 at 7:35 PM, JRCF29 said:

I would honestly love to see her release a project of unreleased/scrapped singles and album tracks including:Ā 

Brooklyn Nights

Glitter & Grease

We Could Be Lovers

I hope she'll consider the idea later in her career

I'm sure she has some gorgeous tunes still unreleased that would make huge impact and streams if released....

(Release Frankensteined girlĀ :kiss:)

ELECTROHEART

Not youĀ with that thing called Hyperpop again

DoC was an aberration tbhĀ :duck:

I would like to hear some good pop musicĀ in LG7 and maybe r&b, disco and house vibes, a mixture ofĀ I Want Your Love, The Cure and 1000 Doves

Also I would like to hear something urban-latin by her, maybe a collab with Karol G or J Balvin would be awesomeĀ :hor:

But I don't think lg7 will come before ARTPOP anniversary, because it would have to be released later this year. I'm sure Gaga is planning some ARTPOP re-release or special edition for November 2023 (I'm not talking about Act II or unreleased stuff).

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

3 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Not youĀ with that thing called Hyperpop again

DoC was an aberration tbhĀ :duck:

I would like to hear some good pop musicĀ in LG7 and maybe r&b, disco and house vibes, a mixture ofĀ I Want Your Love, The Cure and 1000 Doves

Also I would like to hear something urban-latin by her, maybe a collab with Karol G or J Balvin would be awesomeĀ :hor:

But I don't think lg7 will come before ARTPOP anniversary, because it would have to be released later this year. I'm sure Gaga is planning some ARTPOP re-release or special edition for November 2023 (I'm not talking about Act II or unreleased stuff).

Dawn Of Chromatica is an "aberration" mainly because it was done by a lot of vastly different artists with different visions and comcepts. If Gaga were to dive deep into Hyperpop then I'm sure it would be a great ass album. Hyperpop has so much to offer as a genre, so much to play with, it's basically the pop we all love but magnified and amplified, it's the definition of camp, aka GAGA. I think Gaga could do something beautiful and cohesive with it.Ā 

I hope she never collabs with any Latin artist tho, as a Latino myself she would not fit into that at all. Maybe a Bad Bunny collab would be great, but otherwise, I don't think it'll work.Ā 

juicyjuicy

Classic and heavy rock please. Collabs with rock legends (e.g. Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney,Ā Mick Jagger,Ā Steven Tyler, Iron Maiden,Ā etc.) will make the GP and str8 men all love her (even more). And we know she will KICK ASS. It will solidify her as a legend and rockstar.
Ā 

Itā€™ll be her magnumĀ opus.

Ā 

And tbh I would also love a pop and pop balladsĀ album full of the best popĀ producers and songwriters in the biz with great features too - Max Martin, Shellback, Greg Kurstin, Ryan Tedder, Lady A,Ā etc. Think Shallow & ASIB, but every song is a radio hitā€¦

Christopher Rolas

I haven't had enough of Chromatica, IĀ want a sequel. A sort of the The Fame and The fame monster, something like "Monochromatica", the colorless side of Chromatica, dark sounding music, more cyberpunk than before.Ā 

ETQy7-DOUMAA7o-VZ.jpg

Ā 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Stone S

i just want something mature and experimental. I feel that she is established enough to do anything. Imo chromatica is her weakest record. Iā€™d be here for a joanne part 2 or maybe a solo jazz record or an album of ballads. We will seeee

Welcome to Industria

Am I the only one who feels that the rock album won't happen this time? I hope I'm wrong, but I think Gaga's voice has lost a lot of strengh in the last few years (probably due to a mixture of body pain, anxiety, medication, alcohol etc., and also spending more time on other projects) and I just can't picture her pushing her voice that much, with such a raw and often-vocally-agressive genre, she'd probably need years and years to get that strengh and confidence back. But who knows, maybe it is not that far away?Ā :shrug:

However, she seems to feel more comfortable with a more classical register right now and if that's we're getting with LG7, I'm looking forward to hearing it. I love her jazz performances, I loved her music in A Star Is Born A LOT as well.

I don't know if I will love the album, but I know I'm in for whatever way she decides to explore

StarstruckIllusion

whatever it is, Iā€™mĀ kinda praying we get the era before the tour in Julyā€¦ like we do is with The Weeknd and Bieberā€¦ serve a lil The Fame Monster to The Fame with Chromatica.Ā 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived