Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

martinmind
28 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

She will make dark-themed songs inspired by HoG, then she will scrap it and make a pop-country album :trollga:

I see what u did there:ladyhaha:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

With LG7 I would love her to push either her pop rock Plastic Heart moment

Either her modern electronic disco pop album.

In both cases it fits to her so so well.

thatfoxyfeeling

I just want Gaga to let the music do the talking this time, if she doesn't want to invest her time and energy into a fully planned and thought out era that's fine. 

andrea brisea

I want her to do something like this:

I also really want a rock album from her, but with pop and dance elements 

and of course a miley collab lol 

48 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

She will make dark-themed songs inspired by HoG, then she will scrap it and make a pop-country album :trollga:

don't remind me:cryga:

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

LittleMonster20

I’m excited regardless of what it will sound like, but I really would love it if she went back to her The Fame Monster/ 2009 type songs, particularly the unreleased ones like No Way, Nothing On (But The Radio), Reloaded and so on. She just pulls of that style so well.

My dream is either something more rock or an album where she somehow showcases more of her classical piano skills, think Rina Sawayama’s Snakeskin but more “ mature pop”...if that makes sense. 

Levine

Chromatica was for the pop lovers, now she has to give the GP what they want from her: ballads and powerful vocals and I'm here for that. It'll be one of the best selling album of the year.

Lead single: September 2023

Album: end October/early November.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

I want LG7 to be a ballad album, and I’ll gladly fight anyone who says that they’re “tired” of BalladGa.

Me too. Ballads. Acoustic (piano). R&B. Rock... 

she/her/hers

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, Levine said:

Chromatica was for the pop lovers, now she has to give the GP what they want from her: ballads and powerful vocals and I'm here for that. It'll be one of the best selling album of the year.

Lead single: September 2023

Album: end October/early November.

It is kind of funny how she and Tony had like massive viewership for the jazz special...like 5x as many people saw the jazz special than watched the Succession finale (even though twitter/entertainment media makes Succession sound like everyone is aware and fixated on it). Also, I'm not shading the show...I do like it lol...but it's a good comparison. 

I mean, obviously Chromatica did well (1 album, two top 5 songs with one going #1), but it's a reminder that entertainment media/entertainment twitter is a bubble. General public generally sees her as "the lady who dresses weird and sang for the President and did that movie with Bradley Cooper where she sang that Shallow song." If she put out an album full of ballads or even stadium rock style songs like You and I, I feel like she would have one of the best selling albums of the year as you said.

Stupid Love dropped in Feb. 2020....I could see a single dropping earlier than Sept. 2023.

monketsharona

I still think ASIB as a very successful trendy movie helped her a lot to sell her ballads. Not really sure she could make it smashes as a solo project.

Million Reasons had very hard issues to happen (even with huge amount of promo + discounts) before Supernowl happened... So...

and just like that...the big top went ajar

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived