Gaga believes Patrizia sent her swarms of flies

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

but Gaga... honey... :laughga:   she's so careful with her words in every interview these days to get her point across accurately, and then just blurts this out

And the time she thought her tour was being haunt by a ghost named Ryan and they did a seance

Yeah, it's kind of sad that she has to watch her words and when she's her campy, goofy self...it might hurt her campaign. Meanwhile, men can say whatever and no one blinks an eye (cough cough Javier Bardem caping for Woody).

Honestly, as much as I love seeing Gaga in movies...the negative barrage of press isn't much fun as a fan (I just curated my twitter over it). I'll probably just see her movies, but not really follow her otherwise during film promos in the future.

I said this earlier on the thread, but I understand why people dragged Gaga over certain things this campaign season. This, however, is mild and just came across as a typical Gaga campy, theater kid sort of tall tale, the sort of thing she's said since she became famous, and the level of vitriol towards her over it is insane and I'm baffled that this comment, of all comments, is what has people mad at her. She's hardly the first celeb to talk about ghosts and that sort of thing.

IDK, it kind of makes me miss when she does music promos where she can talk about her dead Aunt and ghosts named Ryan and alien planets full of colors (re: Chromatica) lol and a lot of the mainstream media/twitter (at least over the past several years) just ignores it or doesn't make a big deal over it. Oddly, music journalism can definitely be snarky but I feel like they are way, way more accepting of eccentric personalities and being open about mental health, abortion, etc.. I can't imagine how film twitter would handle Halsey's interviews for example, lol, if Gaga's flies comment had them up in arms.

enissa11
8 hours ago, Helxig said:

And the time she thought her tour was being haunted by a ghost named Ryan and they did a seance

omg hahaha o didn't know that story either, you have a link?

8 hours ago, Helxig said:

she's so careful with her words in every interview these days to get her point across accurately, and then just blurts this out

it's ok to joke around a little here and there i think, i love that she's supossed to be this all serious actress, but she doesn't stop being gaga 

Mad Architect of Light

Helxig
14 hours ago, enissa11 said:

omg hahaha o didn't know that story either, you have a link?

it's ok to joke around a little here and there i think, i love that she's supossed to be this all serious actress, but she doesn't stop being gaga 

Just Google "Lady Gaga ghost Ryan" and there are a bunch of articles lol

I know that! I way prefer it when she's laid back and casual in interviews, but you have to admit she's just been so controlled the past few years. I like casualga

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mother of Puppies
On 1/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, Bolkins said:

A few flies from Patzy aren’t so bad. I remember she once said to Rolling Stone that a demon was haunting her dreams telling cut her wrists and to pour honey and cream over the wounds, and if she didn’t the demon was going to hurt her family and some poor girl. She’s always liked spinning yarns especially if they’re dark somehow. 

I just read the whole interview. It was just a recurring dream she had. I have weird and bizarre dreams like that. Everyone has ****ed up nightmares sometimes.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

If Gaga said it happen, then I believe her, like mariachi americano or the second video of BTW

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

SevenAteNine
On 1/11/2022 at 11:13 AM, Lighter said:

can someone give me the link to the vid? i wanna watch it 

RIP 9.

Archived