Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

'Emily in Paris' renewed for S3 AND 4!!

COOOK

Featured Posts

So this is getting so much renewals even though most people hate it and they couldn’t renew OITNB? Or all of the great shows that got cancelled? I’m glad that I switched from Netflix to HBO GO :fthis:

majkl > kitsch

Rat Boy
17 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

So this is getting so much renewals even though most people hate it and they couldn’t renew OITNB? Or all of the great shows that got cancelled? I’m glad that I switched from Netflix to HBO GO :fthis:

Did OITNB get cancelled or did they choose to finish the series? It seemed like the series had a complete and planned ending. 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

HausOfMark
Just now, Rat Boy said:

Did OITNB get cancelled or did they choose to finish the series? It seemed like the series had a complete and planned ending. 

Finish the series. 

-Mark

holy scheisse
20 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Jesus. why? lol

Its going to be soon, Emily with STDs.

Rude she could be using protection, you don’t know her!:v:

Such a cute little dramedy tbh im glad there will be more content to binge :pray:

RAMROD

This is example for hate watching is still counts as streaming point. If you don't like a show, IGNORE, and don't hate watch. :giveup: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, River said:

Just give Mindy a spin-off @elijahfan

I mean I'd love it, she's one of the funniest to dress, and believe me you haven't seen half of the craziest ideas we had for her..... :laughga:

RAYA.core

when did the show really start to pick up? should I skip anything if i'm just starting I want to get into it but having trouble

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

River
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean I'd love it, she's one of the funniest to dress, and believe me you haven't seen half of the craziest ideas we had for her..... :laughga:

honestly, I think she's much much better character than Emily, there's more "meat" there, like Emily can be a bit one dimensional at some point of the episode while Mindy is like a whole interesting story  :laughga:

I could see her doing like Mindy in Milano aka #MiM :vegas:

I want shares on this idea, thanks :toofunny:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

SharkmanthaC
53 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I'll do my best, I swear

Meme Crying GIF

Congratulations! I thought of you when I saw this news earlier today! 

she/her/hers

Archived