• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

Born Brave

This has made me a little nervous.

The last sentence implies writers block, and Gaga can't choose the songs. Is she having trouble because she's created so many good songs, or because she's not sure about their quality? I'd like to think that she's having trouble because they're all so good, but if you bring writers block into the equation it doesn't sound so positive.

I'm glad that it sounds like she's taking her time though. I'd rather an album that she's worked hard on over a year or so than an album that she's rushed to put together.

Cough Cough... ** insert name here ** cough cough

heavymlover

''I feel like ARTPOP is what I've been doing since THE FAME'' Interesting. So is AP some sort of summary of her career? Or is she solidifying her sound as an artist with this album? We need some info Gags.

imasugarush

I'm glad that it sounds like she's taking her time though. I'd rather an album that she's worked hard on over a year or so than an album that she's rushed to put together.

I don't really care how long it takes. She should release it whenever she feel's it is perfect/nothing needs changing, not because she feels rushed by 'fans'.

True creativity and true art can't always be demanded, rushed, and produced.. as if it's just a 'product'. Js.

She said The fame last time.

Oh. I remember someone saying before; they thought she was shading the last album before because of the album she referenced....

oh whatcha waiting whatcha waiting whatcha waiting whatcha waiting whatcha waiting whatcha waiting forrr. Tic toc tic toc tic toc.

Oh look at your watch now, you still a super hot female, you got a million dollar contract and they're all waiting for your hot tracks

Do like Gwen and write about lack of inspiration and it will turn out like the masterpiece that is LAMB

Edited by vinceBTW

''I feel like ARTPOP is what I've been doing since THE FAME'' Interesting. So is AP some sort of summary of her career? Or is she solidifying her sound as an artist with this album? We need some info Gags.

It's all speculation for now, and I'm sure Gaga doesn't even have all the answers to our questions yet. This is only the creative process.

She should refer to the thirst of her fan base for her inspiration and emerge with a song titled 'desert dry'

:dies:

In addition, write about her fan's thirst for new music.

Could you imagine??? We would all disagree so it would have to be voted on..

Fans selected: 12 hour Katie, Airik Henderson, Marc Monster and Ryan Lee Johnson.

Edited by SLUT

Born Brave

You could flip it a little and instead of writing about a fan wanting music all the time you could write about a boyfriend that wants s-x all the time... if she doesn't I will because I am having that problem!

My Little Phoney

yeah Gaga reeley... maybe you need some serious help from somebody if you can't pick songs for 4 ass-long months

stop evade already with your so-ponderous creative process :wtf:

it's too much

really now, you think you think you can control her creative process? Ha, keep shining, little muffin

Gosh I am so scared about ARTPOP! She has not even choosed the songs yet. I already feel that the next era will be even more rushed than BTW. Why does she release a risky album this time around? After BTW Gaga needs something safe, something to make her even bigger, something to bring the GP back!! This era HAS TO be safe. Can you imagine what will happen to her if ARTPOP underperforms like BTW? This is her chance to come back big! I am not saying that she has to do songs like Just Dance or Telephone. And I am ****ing serious. If the singles are commercial enough to become hits then OK . But I think that NOBODY will be here for another BTW. I am scared that Zedd and Madeon will ruin ARTPOP just like Garibay did with BTW. Gaga can not afford even one mistake next year! My hype is gone. I expect the worst!