Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Last time she announced Born This Way, the single, 9 months before it was released. I'm thinking late 2013 for the album, mid-late 2013 for the lead single.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

Alien Tulip

Last time she announced Born This Way, the single, 9 months before it was released. I'm thinking late 2013 for the album, mid-late 2013 for the lead single.

This

Tony31511

hahahahahahahaha NO.

It's definitely going to be released in the first half of 2013. Why would she start the hype in mid 2012 and have us be tortured for a year and a half? Trust me, the album will come out sooner than you think.

You're dreaming. The lead single will be out Q1 of 2013.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

EarnYourLeather

Quick side note - we should consider that her grammar issues could be intentional due to an idea that it makes her more relatable. A great technique to connect with fans.

Also, we have been prepping for no material until after the tour for QUITE some time now so breathe people! I personally don't want to miss a performance of the lead single to the album of the decade (lol) because she has to be in Dallas (or any other city) for BTWB.

I'm thinking more and more that this will happen. Lead single between March-May / album late Q3 / beg. of Q4 ...

I'm so over all this speculation lol ... it seems like this album is more of a mystery than BTW. "My ARTPOP could be anything." wtf?

paper unicorn

Then one day she tweets: "I finally finished track listing! Single tomorrow, album next month. Haha, that was the only thing holding it back! :laughga: "

:rip:

heavyMetalGAGA

There is more to life than Gaga, yes, but she makes life even more eccentric. Not having an album out immediately isn't going to take away from it. I know it's coming, and we still have Gaga keeping us updated.

People still don't get it - NO OTHER ARTIST INCLUDES THEIR FANS IN THEIR CREATIVE PROCESS AS GAGA DOES. Ya'll are getting frustrated over nothing because if she didn't give us details, we wouldn't know ANYTHING right now.

THIS. thank you :)

This is what she should do - A two volume idea but this

ARTPOP- The best 14 songs/includes a deluxe edition with 17 songs. Release April 2013

then next year- The ARTPOP Sessions- A Comprehensive Look Inside The Recording Process of Lady Gaga: The 17 Songs on Disc One With the other songs that didn't make the cut on disc two say another 17. This is where the complextro stuff can go if its not commercial enough for right now. She can release new singles from the ARTPOP sessions after she is done releasing singles from regular ARTPOP

Do we really need a:

1. BJ + AF 2.0

2. The Queen 2.0

3. FOHL 2.0

:laughga:

Best case scenario: Gaga can't choose one song over another because they are all so good D4S3b.png

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Do we really need a:

1. BJ + AF 2.0

2. The Queen 2.0

3. FOHL 2.0

:laughga:

yes tbh. Queen 2.0 can go tho.

I just want her to pic the best songs and finish it! :grr:

Especially if that is one of the main reasons why the album isn't finished yet.

Worst Case Senario, she wrote all the songs and they are in her head and she is still choosing which to record

yes tbh. Queen 2.0 can go tho.

I just want her to pic the best songs and finish it! :grr:

Especially if that is one of the main reasons why the album isn't finished yet.

Worst Case Senario, she wrote all the songs and they are in her head and she is still choosing which to record

no the worst case scenario is that she can't craft EDM enough to make a strong pop song, so she is choosing songs and lying to herself, saying that they are actually good and she is starting to put them on the album :derpga:

heavyMetalGAGA

Gosh I am so scared about ARTPOP! She has not even choosed the songs yet. I already feel that the next era will be even more rushed than BTW. Why does she release a risky album this time around? After BTW Gaga needs something safe, something to make her even bigger, something to bring the GP back!! This era HAS TO be safe. Can you imagine what will happen to her if ARTPOP underperforms like BTW? This is her chance to come back big! I am not saying that she has to do songs like Just Dance or Telephone. And I am ****ing serious. If the singles are commercial enough to become hits then OK . But I think that NOBODY will be here for another BTW. I am scared that Zedd and Madeon will ruin ARTPOP just like Garibay did with BTW. Gaga can not afford even one mistake next year! My hype is gone. I expect the worst!

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :rip:

heavyMetalGAGA

Half of the people here acting as if they're "better fans" because they're so patient blah blah.

Reality check, she's a pop star and you're just random fans in the crowd like the rest of us.

She was irrelevant a long time ago starting April 2011, so no, that's not why anyone is impatient

yes, because selling 1 million + records in May and having the Edge of Glory smash WW is irrelevant, i can't :smh: :smh:

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

Arturo

Gosh I am so scared about ARTPOP! She has not even choosed the songs yet. I already feel that the next era will be even more rushed than BTW. Why does she release a risky album this time around? After BTW Gaga needs something safe, something to make her even bigger, something to bring the GP back!! This era HAS TO be safe. Can you imagine what will happen to her if ARTPOP underperforms like BTW? This is her chance to come back big! I am not saying that she has to do songs like Just Dance or Telephone. And I am ****ing serious. If the singles are commercial enough to become hits then OK . But I think that NOBODY will be here for another BTW. I am scared that Zedd and Madeon will ruin ARTPOP just like Garibay did with BTW. Gaga can not afford even one mistake next year! My hype is gone. I expect the worst!

lol you're one of the only people that thinks Garibay ruined BTW. He produced many fan favorites like MTN and HML. If ARTPOP is going to underperform like BTW then I'm all for it! Another 7M copies sold and 4 Top 10 singles sounds pretty good to me. Oh and another #1.

Gaga will be lucky if ARTPOP sells as many copies as BTW.

Mythic Mist

I'm pretty sure she just doesn't know which of the songs should all go together. ARTPOP's overall theme is probably as much a mystery to her as it is to all of us. Think about it: Why would you be having trouble choosing 14-17 tracks to put on one album? My guess would be that there aren't 14 tracks with a similar theme, a theme she probably chose before she finished writing all the songs.

I think that's the problem. She chose the title before her body of work was even finished, and now the work probably doesn't reflect the title as well as she would like it to. And it's not like she can change it either. She already got it tattooed on her arm. :toofunny: