💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Let us choose them? This fu.cking ignorant fanbase. Lol

There's no rush. The only people worried are the ones who spend their entire day looking at charts an over a--lyzing pop relevancy.

Make that masterpiece girl and take all the time you need.

This.

I don't give a **** about relevancy or the charts. I just want good music.

seriously though... we all love a good slut!

:naughty:

..... how does GGD get rid of this emoticon? :crossed:

Edited by SLUT

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

Americano

Half of the people here acting as if they're "better fans" because they're so patient blah blah.

Reality check, she's a pop star and you're just random fans in the crowd like the rest of us.

Let us choose them? This fu.cking ignorant fanbase. Lol

There's no rush. The only people worried are the ones who spend their entire day looking at charts an over a--lyzing pop relevancy.

Make that masterpiece girl and take all the time you need.

She was irrelevant a long time ago starting April 2011, so no, that's not why anyone is impatient

Edited by Bryan

Quick side note - we should consider that her grammar issues could be intentional due to an idea that it makes her more relatable. A great technique to connect with fans.

Also, we have been prepping for no material until after the tour for QUITE some time now so breathe people! I personally don't want to miss a performance of the lead single to the album of the decade (lol) because she has to be in Dallas (or any other city) for BTWB.

Edited by miroe

Redstreak

I think I'm getting too hyped for this album. I really feel like this will be THE album that cements her undeniable amazingness and that will have everybody chanting her name. Don't wake me from this dream. :flutter:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Have you guy heard about the Brazil monsters who knew everything and spread the news about the alter ego in Facebook?

exoskeleton123

Have you guy heard about the Brazil monsters who knew everything and spread the news about the alter ego in Facebook?

No please explain

Quote: Little Monster

That Went Backstage at

the BTW Ball in Brazil

Yes, she told me something (about ARTPOP) which in my opinion was very important. When I was on backstage, i asked her about their alter egos, i said that I loved Candy Warhol, Morgana, Jo and asked if I would ever see them again. It was then that i learned that Candy Warhol WAS/IS designed exactly for ARTPOP and she has been planning this project was incredible since The Fame … I also learned that we can find things about ARTPOP focusing on the works of David Bowie and Andy Warhol, everyone knows they are great influencesto MOTHER MONSTER. So … Besides Candy Warhol, i asked about feats and so she responded with TWO LETTERS: “J-O†I was discredited! Yes, by all indications those rumors about Jo Calderone being part of ARTPOP are true!! When asked if I could talk to everyone about what she had told me she replied something like this: “You will know when to talk, I’ll post the name of someone very important to youâ€

*When she tweeted this: “im a vision ****tily wrapping xmas presents getting blunt ashes on everything while everyone calls me†Stephanie. “my family is so eighties†I had complete certaintythat it was the green “SIGNAL†I needed … And as everyone knows Stephanie Ribeiro is my best friend and Gaga knows about this toobecause i took her backstage and everything became clearer when Steph asked an autograph and Gaga asked her to spell the name …

*Get ready because pop breast milk is feeding this amazing little creature that we will be able to see/ feel/hear/play and be part of soon. SOON ARTPOP

â€

 Andy Windbird - Key

Holder (São Paulo

11.11.12)

Edited by Star

exoskeleton123

That Went Backstage at

the BTW Ball in Brazil

Yes, she told me

something (about

ARTPOP) which in my

opinion was very

important.

When I was on backstage,

i asked her about their

alter egos, i said that I

loved Candy Warhol,

Morgana, Jo and asked if I

would ever see them

again.

It was then that i

learned that Candy

Warhol WAS/IS

designed exactly for

ARTPOP

and she has been planning

this project was incredible

since The Fame … I also

learned that we can find

things about ARTPOP

focusing on the works of

David Bowie and Andy

Warhol, everyone knows

they are great influences

to MOTHER MONSTER. So

… Besides Candy Warhol, i

asked about feats and so

she responded with TWO

LETTERS: “J-Oâ€

I was discredited! Yes, by

all indications those

rumors about Jo

Calderone being part of

ARTPOP are true!!

When asked if I could talk

to everyone about what

she had told me she

replied something like this:

“You will know when to

talk, I’ll post the name of

someone very important

to youâ€

When she tweeted this:

“im a vision ****tily

wrapping xmas presents

getting blunt ashes on

everything while everyone

calls me†Stephanie. “my

family is so eightiesâ€

I had complete certainty

that it was the green

“SIGNAL†I needed …

And as everyone knows

Stephanie Ribeiro is my

best friend and Gaga

knows about this too

because i took her

backstage and everything

became clearer when

Steph asked an autograph

and Gaga asked her to

spell the name …

Get ready because pop

breast milk is feeding this

amazing little creature that

we will be able to see/

feel/hear/play and be part

of soon. SOON

ARTPOP

â€

 Andy Windbird - Key

Holder (São Paulo

11.11.12)

What the ****.

littlemtyrese

she's a popstar. not a painter. get over it.

Dex. I think you need some help....she deserves to do what she wants. Get the **** over your pressed ways by bashing BTW....goodbye

That Went Backstage at

the BTW Ball in Brazil

Yes, she told me something (about ARTPOP) which in my opinion was very important. When I was on backstage, i asked her about their alter egos, i said that I loved Candy Warhol, Morgana, Jo and asked if I would ever see them again. It was then that i learned that Candy Warhol WAS/IS designed exactly for ARTPOP and she has been planning this project was incredible since The Fame … I also learned that we can find things about ARTPOP focusing on the works of David Bowie and Andy Warhol, everyone knows they are great influencesto MOTHER MONSTER. So … Besides Candy Warhol, i asked about feats and so she responded with TWO LETTERS: “J-O†I was discredited! Yes, by all indications those rumors about Jo Calderone being part of ARTPOP are true!! When asked if I could talk to everyone about what she had told me she replied something like this: “You will know when to talk, I’ll post the name of someone very important to youâ€

*When she tweeted this: “im a vision ****tily wrapping xmas presents getting blunt ashes on everything while everyone calls me†Stephanie. “my family is so eighties†I had complete certaintythat it was the green “SIGNAL†I needed … And as everyone knows Stephanie Ribeiro is my best friend and Gaga knows about this toobecause i took her backstage and everything became clearer when Steph asked an autograph and Gaga asked her to spell the name …

*Get ready because pop breast milk is feeding this amazing little creature that we will be able to see/ feel/hear/play and be part of soon. SOON ARTPOP

â€

 Andy Windbird - Key

Holder (São Paulo

11.11.12)

If this is true.... Then my mind is blow Bringing back Candy Warhol for ARTPOP is a smart move.