đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

I understand. I don't mean to come of as that. We've gotten the foundation launch, monster vision, Cake, Stache, BDKMV, FAME perfume, BTW Ball a LOT of new photos and demos... I mean this is MORE than enough to hold us all off until ARTPOP release which I know is going to be flawless.

I agree, and in the meantime, we will get an ARTPOP app. Not to mention, they're now launching the Born to Be Brave Bus for the US BTW Ball, and during all this time of being on tour, making new music and contributing as a Pop star, she's also been busy doing other charitable things and planning for the future while contending to the present.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

DaR34lestBeitch

Why the **** would you want someone else to take charge and secondly, why "rush" it? Next ya'll are going to complain about how rushed and sloppy it is. Just be patient.

yes thisss!!! god you guys are seriously the worst.

it seems like, you guys constantly beg her to talk about ARTPOP and then the minute she tells us about the process and whats going on, you all freak out and talk about how she needs to hurry up and how shes taking forever blah blah. i like that she has so much material, because, whether a lot of it makes the final cut or not, we will eventually hear it and im glad that she puts so much effort into the process of making an actual piece of work instead of slapping together some abortion just for disposable hits.

and im glad that shes still taking risks. she should have NO shame for doing born this way.

too many people on ggd literally worship her and only serve for her.

Then that would explain why their panties are in a twist. They don't realize that Gaga is one of a kind, the only one to keep us as updated as she. They get so mad when plans fall through. Well, A LOT of things do behind the scenes and no one knows this because artists don't share those things with their fans.

I understand why people "worship" her though. I really do... it's sort of sad, but I get it.

it seems like, you guys constantly beg her to talk about ARTPOP and then the minute she tells us about the process and whats going on, you all freak out and talk about how she needs to hurry up and how shes taking forever blah blah. i like that she has so much material, because, whether a lot of it makes the final cut or not, we will eventually hear it and im glad that she puts so much effort into the process of making an actual piece of work instead of slapping together some abortion just for disposable hits.

and im glad that shes still taking risks. she should have NO shame for doing born this way.

slapping together some abortion for disposable hits. HAHAAHAHAHAHA I love you. :rofl:

And I agree. I am so thrilled that she is continuing to make risks, even after the turn out of Born This Way. She is the best, and this proves that she is a TRUE artist. I wish people would stop underestimating her (*ahem* Her own fans)

Edited by SLUT

MarkoLilMonster

:clap:

Not being pessimistic actually just guessing that it's gonna take a bit longer or maybe not. It's gonna be 2 years since Born This Way which admittedly is not a lot for many artists but everyone's waiting for ARTPOP, expectations are high, the media is waiting for new stuff for Gaga. 2013 should be interesting to say the least. I'm predicting a lot of meltdowns somehow. Should be fun

The expectations are high FOR US because we're fans, actively aware of her progress (being that she shares those things with us), but the general public is NOT. She hyped the general public like no other and the turn out wasn't as it was to be expected, so she's keeping these things between US... and fans still take advantage of it. **** ****... can't even please her own fan base. I feel bad for her sometimes.

Americano

The expectations are high FOR US because we're fans, actively aware of her progress (being that she shares those things with us), but the general public is NOT. She hyped the general public like no other and the turn out wasn't as it was to be expected, so she's keeping these things between US... and fans still take advantage of it. **** ****... can't even please her own fan base. I feel bad for her sometimes.

Life must be hard for a multimillionaire superstar.

There can't be many stand out tracks if she's having this much trouble choosing them...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MarkoLilMonster

THIS :ohno: