magic forest fairy GIF

Maybe it's a tease that she'll be cast in the new LOTR series.:selena:

the hobbit GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkmedowntown

Just woke up from a dream that Gaga announced she’s taking on Broadway and the show was called “Just Go” and tickets were already on sale and I was talking about it with a girl in green face paint who plays Elphaba in Wicked. 

Little Monsâśźer

LilyLark
1 hour ago, CooterFritter said:

Oh no I hated this interview so much it gave us nothing, kindness speeches, giving all the credit to others, community, ugh. It was so robotic and like too on the nose. 

I don't get this? I think some of y'all were too harsh on her during ASIB, but she did seem rehearsed/robotic at times during that awards season. She seems way, way more herself this time around (even if it gets her dragged by film twitter at times). This was a tiny interview that was supposed to be about Palm Springs so the focus was going to be on that...not the time for her to talk about being a citizen detective during Jan. 6 lol.

And yeah, I'm not surprised she's being vague (probably a new album, considering her habit of putting new music out every 2 yrs or so).

Nice interview. She looks great and she speaks so well. She was there because of HoG, so no surprise that the question about her next project barely got out of the driveway. Looks like it could well be a musical though.

HuffsAhoy

First, she looks STUNNING :bradley:

Second, I legit can't get over how humble she is about her work. So many others would just gush about how great they are, how hard they've worked, take all the credit etc. etc. But, not Gaga, she doesn't even say "hell yes, I'm as good as Meryl!" when she is totally on the same level. 

Third, I loved her reflection on the final date of The Monster Ball. It's crazy to see how far she's come since then; it's also crazy how that feels like yesterday to me. 

Finally, that speech at the end was wonderful. I love the concept of thinking about "icons all around us", and Gaga truly has redefined what it means to be an icon. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Just watched the interview and when the interviewer asked Gaga what will be her fashion for the award season and she answered "comfort" I was so shocked. I honestly thought she'd continue saying that's because she won't attend and will watch it in her pajamas at home. :cryga::ladyhaha:

But I just love to hear her talk about stuff that's meaningful to her, she looked so happy which makes me happy in return. I love that woman and everything she did in the past years for all of us.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

monketsharona

I really miss seeing her in the studio cooking exciting things. 

It's always great time to live as fans. I hope we'll get to live that pre-album release time this year with her and producers sharing some studio pics. If she doesn't well, will be next time I guess :D

The Fame Monster

The number of my total reputation count indicates the year Gaga's next music project will be released. :vegas:

Find your freedom in the music

Suspiria

Lol. The interviewer really tried but Gaga gave her NOTHING. Asking questions we want to know the answers to like her plans for the year, what she'll wear to award season and who she plans to work with and Gaga somehow manages to answer not a single one...

1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Lol. The interviewer really tried but Gaga gave her NOTHING. Asking questions we want to know the answers to like her plans for the year, what she'll wear to award season and who she plans to work with and Gaga somehow manages to answer not a single one...

Yeah, she looked great and I love listening to her, but it was basically a fluffy interview, and the couple of times the interviewer tried to get some hard info out of her, she just glided around rhe question like an Olympic ice-skater. She really is a smart cookie.

5 hours ago, CooterFritter said:

Oh no I hated this interview so much it gave us nothing, kindness speeches, giving all the credit to others, community, ugh. It was so robotic and like too on the nose. 

did you hear the words she humbly dedicated to YOU at the end? I think you are the robot this time.

codymonster

What a beautiful interview. I loved what she said about being an icon. It's about being connected to people and doing something with your voice in a meaningful way and I seriously think that's what she's loved for. She exudes passion, art, and kindness. Some fans get tired of the lack of music, but I think they are forgetting that icons are built from the things they do PASSIONATELY. Gaga wouldn't have become an icon if she just released things she wasn't passionate about. She has been someone who has pursued artistry rather than immediate success, and part of doing that is branching out to different avenues that her passion pulls her towards (philanthropy, acting, jazz, etc.)

Archived