Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The full interview has been revealed. 

She says she has something in mind for next project but not ready to talk about it yet 

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-reveals-oscar-winner-she-wants-to-work-with-next-recalls-moment-she-knew-shed-made-it

Thanks for posting the interview. It sounds like she's probably working on a new album imo, but doesn't want to reveal anything else. Which...is probably smart tbh considering how insane the fans get if she says something that doesn't pan out...and that's not just Gaga...some fans of Lana got so mad that she kept pushing her album back.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

what are the lottery numbers

LOL. I really do think it's a new album. She consistently puts out new work every 2 years or so  (despite fans acting like all she does is Haus Labs) and I doubt L4S took up all of her time over the past year (it sounds like a lot was actually done pre-pandemic). Chromatica dropped in late spring/early summer of 2020, but was originally scheduled to drop earlier...so I wouldn't be shocked if she dropped a new album in late spring/early summer 2022. Stupid Love, if I remember correctly, dropped months ahead of time...

Concerts are being cancelled yet again by the few artists who are touring and it sounds like they are not going to happen anytime soon outside of like Vegas (which does make sense, liability wise)....Anyway, I would bet money that she announces a new album or drops a new single in the next few months and finally officially cancels Chromatica Ball :(. It'd also make sense for her to do a new album cycle before she does her next film project....

monketsharona

I also feel she has been writing new music last year she's waiting for recording with a producers / sound engeneers team.

I mean Gaga is releasing a new project every 2-3 years. So 2023. But she needs time to make it.

I'm sure she'll tease when she'll be in the studio later this year.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I also feel she has been writing new music last year she's waiting for recording with a producers / sound engeneers team.

I mean Gaga is releasing a new project every 2-3 years. So 2023. But she needs time to make it.

I'm sure she'll tease when she'll be in the studio later this year.

I kind of wonder if that rock-ish sounding leak (from around a year ago) might have been from a new album. A lot of fans thought it was from ASIB, but the leak directly referenced Bad Romance which seemed like a weird thing for a film soundtrack. And it defn. didn't sound like a Chromatica track....granted, it could have been from Joanne but the production didn't sound like Ronson's work.

IDK, she clearly likes to experiment with genres and I could see her leaning into something different like more experimental pop (like 911, Sine from Above, some of the Chromatica remixes) or stadium rock/pop rock (like Joanne, You and I, Edge of Glory) after doing a more traditional dance pop/electro pop album like Chromatica...especially as traditional pop is so ageist and so I could see her moving away from it a bit.  I'd honestly be here for either, but I imagine some fans wouldn't...

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I kind of wonder if that rock-ish sounding leak (from around a year ago) might have been from a new album. A lot of fans thought it was from ASIB, but the leak directly referenced Bad Romance which seemed like a weird thing for a film soundtrack. And it defn. didn't sound like a Chromatica track..

It was from the JWT bus recording sessions with DJWS so original LG6 before she worked with BloodPop

Wet Fire

I got goosebumps hearing her thank you speech to the Palm Springs towards the end of the video. This is why there's nobody else quite like her. :giveup:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

The full interview has been revealed. 

She says she has something in mind for next project but not ready to talk about it yet 

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-reveals-oscar-winner-she-wants-to-work-with-next-recalls-moment-she-knew-shed-made-it

Lmao I literally said this days ago. She said the same thing in a recent interview, it's the PR response Bobby told her to use when they ask about upcoming projects.

Hopefully she'll be ready to talk about it after awards season :huntyga:

CooterFritter

Oh no I hated this interview so much it gave us nothing, kindness speeches, giving all the credit to others, community, ugh. It was so robotic and like too on the nose. 

enissa11

danm i teared up a bit at the end, she's just such a precious human being, the interviewer always asking the same silly prefabricated condescending questions and she always shifting the conversation into something greater and deeper 

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
26 minutes ago, CooterFritter said:

Oh no I hated this interview so much it gave us nothing, kindness speeches, giving all the credit to others, community, ugh. It was so robotic and like too on the nose. 

how can someone say this?? robotic it's the last thing i would say to describe this interview, what i see is a human being visibly bleeding

30 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

it's the PR response Bobby told her to use when they ask about upcoming projects.

or maybe she's just not ready to talk about projects that are not concrete yet and she just says so?? gaga is literally the last person that would let someone else dictate what she can or not talk about, enough of judging gaga by the celebrity standard

Mad Architect of Light

monketsharona

Honestly I don't take it as negatively as all of you. It's quite a relief she's already ready for what's next 

Gaga is not really talkative about her next projects until she's ready to make official annoncements. Nothing new. 

I mean we are talking about the girl who made Chromatica demos, ASIB soundtrack and Love for Sale in the same couple of months. She's always working.

1 hour ago, CooterFritter said:

Are you even a human being? Jesus 

Helxig
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

what are the lottery numbers

STOP! This is how I find out what she said? :ladyhaha: 

I know her too well at this point

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived