• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlet

• Guille

• misanthrope

• MonsterOfSpain

misanthrope

First of all I can't believe that boring mess The Edge of Glory won over Just Dance :roll: Really people? TEOG is honestly a better video? I mean Just Dance is sort of basic I guess but its a way better video.

ANYWAY...

I vote Poker Face hands down. Its one of her signature songs and the outfit she wore in the video is well known. Classic Gaga.

You and I is just a cluster**** of cool looking visuals. Its not fluent and it doesn't match the feel of the song.

Edited by misanthrope

First of all I can't believe that boring mess The Edge of Glory won over Just Dance :roll: Really people? TEOG is honestly a better video? I mean Just Dance is sort of basic I guess but its a way better video.

ANYWAY...

I vote Poker Face hands down. Its one of her signature songs and the outfit she wore in the video is well known. Classic Gaga.

You and I is just a cluster**** of cool looking visuals. Its not fluent and it doesn't match the feel of the song.

No need to get angry.There´s gonna be a resurrection round for the eliminated songs.

misanthrope

No need to get angry.There´s gonna be a resurrection round for the eliminated songs.

I'm not angry I just sound like a dick.

Poker face but where is the poll?

I don´t how to make another poll cause it keeps showing the first poll results :laughga:

MelbHawker

You&I.

The PF Video is okay.. but that stupid ending where she awkwardly makes out with that random guy just makes me laugh because of how basic it is.

MonsterOfSpain

Poker Face is iconic, but it's too basic. Yoü And I is way a better video, so Yoü And I this way.