💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga was studying Björk in 2012

alsemanche

Featured Posts

elijahfan
4 hours ago, NewUsername said:

What does the interviewer say @ 34:43? and @ 35:09? "Vous avez le début où elle", what comes after? @elijahfan

At the very end of the video, the interviewer is critiquing Gaga :oprah: 

Well others have translated it, but yeah to sum those final minutes up, she basically says Gaga's nice but definitely kooky, and I'm not blaming the interviewer: the FAME mini-era was definitely something :laughga:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
23 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I just saw this on Twitter and thought I'd share! 

It does make sense since she released the ARTPOP app a couple of years after Björk released the Biophilia app

And her next era coming a year after this itw had its lead single video directed by Inez and vinoodh who were long-time Bjork collaborators. 😁

Nathaniel Arven

this uncut makes me cry and giggle and scream... ok boy you're thirty now. But she's too cute.... 

Omegahedron

She was definitely in a different zone when FAME was being launched.

Isn't this about the when she slept in that pod on webcam??

Inferno

Personally just feel she said this or did so because of the degradation of her own work in comparison to Bjorks. Esp considering at this time she was so effected by and hyper aware of allllll of the comparisons being thrown at her and gripes about being derivative and lacking authenticity.

• 3 weeks later...

always wanted to hear gaga talk about bjork, she definitely was inspired by her for ARTPOP (and perhaps chromatica's artwork). the failed ARTPOP app was inspired by biophilia, so was that appearance of gaga with the ipad in her outfit

Archived