💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Christmas Gift

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

They're not giving us release dates because they have no clue when it's being released. Gaga hasn't even finished choosing the songs.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

David Ward

Hopefully we get our next thing on the Christmas list on New Year's eve. I doubt it will be any dates, but I still am excited to fid out what it could be. :excited2:

Rudz Xinc

we're not going to get anything on new year as well, I don't expect anything, since she said, hasn't chosen the songs

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

lol everyone is so mad :rofl: I'm excited for the future. I'm okay with what's happening ¯_(ツ)_/¯

LickableMonsterBoi

I love how she gives us a SantaGaga List after xmas...umm xmas is over...so this is for next xmas???..lol

I love how she gives us a SantaGaga List after xmas...umm xmas is over...so this is for next xmas???..lol

Maybe the 12 days of Gagamas? :rofl:

She sure loves to troll around, doesn't she? She made a list of one thing. Like Patrick's to do today list: NOTHING. She must be a secret SpongeBob fan. :derpga:

Americano

She sure loves to troll around, doesn't she? She made a list of one thing. Like Patrick's to do today list: NOTHING. She must be a secret SpongeBob fan. :derpga:

:derpga: