• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guille

• MetalHausOfJosh

• ChicaSkas

• Hypocrateen

Lol does anyone know when the film is coming/ expected to be released?

I guess next Xmas... :smh:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

I'd love her even more if one day she announced something like this film and when she sees the reactions of her fans and how ungrateful a lot of them are she just says "**** this **** you, you're that ungrateful you get jack ****!" I mean I'd give her the biggest high five if she did that

TraeumereiLPB

Somehow it's frustrating that she never gives us any release dates, but at least we know that something is coming...

SOON :troll:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Lol does anyone know when the film is coming/ expected to be released?

No clue. The filming has been going on for a while, and it's yet to even be compiled. I was filmed when I met Gaga backstage in the UK, and then fans were filmed by Terry when they were walking with her a few blocks in NYC. So, I'm not sure when the filming is going to stop, and when they start editing. :shrug:

I'm hoping for two separate DVD's. One for the shows (like the MB DVD) and then one like a movie of her day-to-day life, I guess. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. :toofunny:

Schwerk

Yay :party:

I'll cry if it's like the Part of Me documentary though, I want a seperate 'The Born This Way Ball' DVD :cry:

Not to mention the Truth or Dare/In bed with Madonna comparisons :adam:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

You guys are so ungrateful, and it is really upsetting to see this in our community

Gaga has done so much for us:

1. She finally announced the film.

XX

Rudz Xinc

You guys are so ungrateful, and it is really upsetting to see this in our community

XX

we've known this since she said Terry is filming her journey from country to country, so she basically gives us nothing

Look at those clowns

XX

Jesus Christ she announced something not donated a million dollars to our bank accounts

I won't die, but I can't live without you

exoskeleton123

How are we ungrateful. We have been hyped to death about ARTPOP, and she doesnt even give us the ****ing dates. We have a right to be angry. Her and Interscope need to tell us more info.

Rudz Xinc

Jesus Christ she announced something not donated a million dollars to our bank accounts

OMG.... :rofl: :dead:

I think the only thing to look forward to is the changes from the BTWBall that we know it's coming

the rest are fill with uncertainty

Look at those clowns

chrismugler

She will release the Documentary/Movie on the App :nails: so let's wait for ARTPOP/Movie :derpga:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

lodylody

We aren't asking for ARTPOP itself, or the lead single itself, we're just asking for the release dates :laughga: Not too much to ask :derpga:

gagamonster1988

fewwhhh... i'm late, but my Christmas gift for Mum is personal TV-channel (from her Facebook and Twitter) :worship: watch it, it updates every day

what do you think? http://bit.ly/WYlEpj