💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

All Christmas Day Leaks HERE (Leak total - 17)

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

All the demos are real.

Most of them are just unmastered version tho.

Oh my, thank you so much for sharing these with us, you’re divine!!! :runhug:

I love to listen to the demos and instrumental/vocal stems of released tracks, they show us the creative process of hers + they don’t harm her or her label financially at the same time.

I wanted Alejandro and Hair stems so badly, now I listen to the Alejandro ones all the time :cry:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, you’re awesome :kisses:

MonsterofFame

I logged in only half expecting maybe one or two things to have been leaked, but what a surprise I was in for!!

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas!!!!

Darcklighter22

Dazedmadonna,Dima,ChicaSkas and OurMusicland for everything and Happy Holidays to everyone :hug: :)

allot of ballads from the fame, the demo sounds so much better with the extra backing vocals not faded out fromt the final versions :music:

That backing in Poker Face . :flutter:

Come on, use it in some of your remixes; maybe a poker face echo version 2.

This demo is above all in my list of favorites, and I can't thank DazedMadonna enough for his efforts. This particular leak made my Christmas Day!!

And for those who are wondering, the chorus in poker face is made from the solo vocals just like in the fake early version that may be found on youtube + a much cleaner version of the backing "huh-huh's". While playing with my headphones on, I noticed the backing "huh-huh" are made of 2 strings actually; there is a silent "oh-oh-oh" on the back-background, very hard to explain.

So to sum up, please Ha4sFe4er, definitely use this in one of your mixes, filter it, play with it like you do with other songs, maybe something new will come out.

And Dazed, please, if there is something out there that could be leaked regarding poker face, please tell me first :D. And if there's a chance for those backing "huh-huh" to leak officialy in HQ

Thanks y'all!!

Come on, use it in some of your remixes; maybe a poker face echo version 2.

This demo is above all in my list of favorites, and I can't thank DazedMadonna enough for his efforts. This particular leak made my Christmas Day!!

And for those who are wondering, the chorus in poker face is made from the solo vocals just like in the fake early version that may be found on youtube + a much cleaner version of the backing "huh-huh's". While playing with my headphones on, I noticed the backing "huh-huh" are made of 2 strings actually; there is a silent "oh-oh-oh" on the back-background, very hard to explain.

So to sum up, please Ha4sFe4er, definitely use this in one of your mixes, filter it, play with it like you do with other songs, maybe something new will come out.

And Dazed, please, if there is something out there that could be leaked regarding poker face, please tell me first :D. And if there's a chance for those backing "huh-huh" to leak officialy in HQ

Thanks y'all!!

:) http://www.mediafire...3zrcnciwdf0x9n0

DazedMadonna, Dima, Chica, OurMusicland and everyone else involved, thank all of you so much! This year's leaks have been even better than last year's! :legend:

I can only imagine how many more demos these songs have

the amount of unheard gaga material on top of what we already have is probably massive

ChicaSkas

The reality sets in --- what in god's name will we do for 2013 Christmas :dies: :dies:

Bankrupt much? :dies:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived