💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your Gaga hill that you’ll die on?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Chromatica gets worse which every listen and the whole album feels uninspired and basic in restrospect

Million Reasons is a bad song 

The meat dress is trash and the whole message behind it is incredibly stupid 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

teeth is her best song :ohwell: it's fun and sexy the production, lyrics and overall mood are incredible :ohwell: I wish she'd release a full album like this 

Blown Away

Fashion Of His Love is better than Scheiße, Judas, Bloody Mary, The Edge Of Glory and Heavy Metal Lover or almost any other song from BTW. Only Hair and Marry The Night can beat it.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Moonlight on Water
27 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Fashion Of His Love is better than Scheiße, Judas, Bloody Mary, The Edge Of Glory and Heavy Metal Lover or almost any other song from BTW. Only Hair and Marry The Night can beat it.

i mostly agree but Black Jesus is in top tier

she/her

AJRocketMan

I absolutely love Stupid Love! It reminds me of Lucky Star! Chromatica is amazing!

As for the Gaga Hill I will die on, that is to be determined. :vegas:

ProdigyARTPOP

Gaga is the only female mainstream pop artist whose changed her sound for each album and has constantly offered a new vision/creative growth for each album cycle.

The girls have always kept up with her and ridden her coattails 

Chlorine Sevigny

Chromatica was never going to be a huge BTW like era and we didn’t miss out on some great concept with the tribes, which was already dropped by the 911 video. Based on the promo leaks a user shared here the planned era wasn’t that much different than what we got. The pandemic was an excuse for Gaga to abandon the project. :partysick:

TheSlash

That Dance In The Dark is a masterpiece that the world and even Gaga herself slept on :crossed: :cryga: .

Ew, David!

16 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Gaga is the only female mainstream pop artist whose changed her sound for each album and has constantly offered a new vision/creative growth for each album cycle.

The girls have always kept up with her and ridden her coattails 

Madonna

ChicaSkas
37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Madonna

Yes she's equally good but a literal product of a different time. Gaga holds the reins for this generation now. But both women have changed the world.  

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

People have already posted lots of things I agree with so I’ll say mine is: Gaga is 5’1”, not 5’2” or higher. 😅

Archived