Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

~Best Banner Designer~

Star

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which signature entry is best?

Featured Posts

*IORtm.png

HEY THERE Y'ALL. A BIG VERY CHRSITMAS TO GGD

Unfortunately, not many people were able to make graphics for this winter...

But luckily, we have some...

Please vote to which you think is best. and don't ask people to vote for you...

the total score is 100 [50 score for who get the most vote + 50 score from me judging on the pics]

ENTRY:

5y84uh.png

gaga_christmas_by_marrythesequins-d5ozwcm.jpg

LlV6E.png

image-A154_50D47FE8.jpg

qS24u.jpg

RAMROD

Numba 5 cos it captures all the jolly feeling of XMas :fan:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

* Critics:

I like the pics and the blending, but it doesn't scream Christmas to me, if you understand what i am trying to say. The coloring is unpleasant, and it is too simplistic. The font is too hard to read. And It's position is too awkward...

Pics: 8/10

Fonts: 4/10

Tools: 15/20

Coloring: 4/10

TOTAL: 31/50

Well, i like the pics. Once again, i want more pics to make it looks great, however it looks good to me. So i dont mind. i get the christmas feeling, so it is good. The only bad thing is the coloring, it is bit plain boring to me, it looks like you put red brush and set it to color mode or something.

Fonts: 8/10

Tools: 13/20

coloring: 4/10

TOTAL: 33/50

I like yours more than the rest, to be honest. The first thing was actually the feeling warm of the christmas when i see your banner, so good job. The blending is flawless, i didnt realized the other two[left and right] until then. I kinda hate the font, maybe a simple small font would be great.

Pics: 9/10

FOnt: 7/10

Tool: 18/20

coloring: 8/10

Total: 42/50

Well, it looks awkward to me. i gotta be honest, i didnt like your entry the most. I know it is manipulation, but you didnt too great, her face looks bit awkward to me. It is big no to me. Try to use the real photoshoot/candid. The rest is plain. I was expecting some font or textures.

Pics: 4/10

Fonts: -

Tools: 15/30

coloring: 5/10

TOTAL: 24/50

It looks so sophiscicated to me, i really like the font, but use other color, love the background, looks like a futuristic. I love it so much, love how you add snowflake on candy cane?

but what i hate is that there is only one pictures :noparty:

if you add more, it will looks definitely amazing... the border is actually nice

Font: 8/10

Tools: 18/20

coloring: 6/10

total: 40/50

Archived