Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Bad Romance goes Symphonic Black Metal!!!

enissa11

Featured Posts

enissa11

Mindblowing cover!! i always thought that actually the chord progression that the song uses in the chorus and the melodies altogether are very black metal lol, very tortured and melancholic, the way bad romance broke all the rules of what a pop song should be, her mind! what do you think of this cover? it's so good honestly, a lot of gaga songs fit very well metal covers, of various subgenres actually.

Mad Architect of Light

Glamourpuss

This is the best cover version in my opinion. Imagine if Gaga has a rock era and performs a version similar to this. :legend:

Chesescake

I like it, it reminds me that Panopticon record.

I'm didn't listen metal that much, but still.

enissa11
39 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is the best cover version in my opinion. Imagine if Gaga has a rock era and performs a version similar to this. :legend:

i like this cover, but there's some rock clichés that i don't enjoy that much, but that's halestorm anyway, my favorite metal cover is this one performed by Floor Jansen from Nightwish:

it's a shame she didn't recorded this in the studio, she conveys the seductiveness and darkness of the song together with her metal and operatic style + she adds a new verse, amazing

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
17 minutes ago, Frybean said:

I like it :udidnt:

it's really good hahaha

Mad Architect of Light

Archived