Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Heiress has leaked

Haus

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

3:33 is legit

do you have a download link for this version?

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

PSA: links in this thread have been found to contain malware and other suspicious inconsistencies. Please do not share or click links. 

lmao what a mess.

-Mark

leedeegaga
2 minutes ago, ladeygagafans1234 said:

the one im listening is 3:47

Where did you get that one from? I know the shorter one is a demo and the 3:33 is the OG file, is there much difference? 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

ladygagafan1234
Just now, leedeegaga said:

Where did you get that one from? I know the shorter one is a demo and the 3:33 is the OG file, is there much difference? 

it's a google drive link from youtube (its pretty easy to find) idk what the difference is it's the only one i've heard.

leedeegaga
1 minute ago, ladygagafan1234 said:

it's a google drive link from youtube (its pretty easy to find) idk what the difference is it's the only one i've heard.

Thanks! I’ll go check it out :D 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

ELECTROHEART

Not another 2006-07 outtake leaked and ARTPOP Act II + Frankensteined still intact :laughga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Not another 2006-07 outtake leaked and ARTPOP Act II + Frankensteined still intact :laughga:

In this business we have to be greatful for what we get :grr:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ajmsamuel
7 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Just imagine if Gaga did something with this kind of production in our day and age... :giveup: a little bit more rocky would be amazing though and with a modern touch, I'd be amazing :golfclap:

I imagine that... it doesnt matter if already leaked like nothing on but the radio.. but imagine if she polish the songs and make like a fan service album... and include one of two new songs fresh and radio friendly just for promo 

kindest regards

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived