đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Heiress has leaked

Haus

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Just imagine if Gaga did something with this kind of production in our day and age... :giveup: a little bit more rocky would be amazing though and with a modern touch, I'd be amazing :golfclap:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Ok why is this a slap? Honestly wasn’t expecting to love this but I do. There’s this phase of Gaga pre-TF where she was doing this pop glam-rock which is so underrated imo. 

Hecturr
24 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Just to clear something up: the retrosecxual account on Twitter is not the source of either of these leaks. I uploaded "Text You Pictures" to my channel last night and they posted what I assume was a rip from the video after the fact. The source file for "Text You Pictures" and "Heiress" were shared on another forum shortly after that and taken by this person, who then shared the link, claiming to be the one leaking them. This is not the case. Just a warning for anyone putting any stock into that account when it comes to any info.

Is the source file an mp3 or lossless file? I'm not complaining but would be nice to have the songs in as high quality as possible. 

Was also wondering if i'm drunk or does the text you pictures leak miss some lyrics from the snippets?

more so the "baby you know now you left a mark mark  do you remember when we taped it in the dark dark" part

edit: yeah idk what i was thinking nothing is missing ignore that last part

8 hours ago, Coven04 said:

This link has scammy software that tries to take control of your browser and tries to get you to download scammy bad cleaning apps. Not good. Not good at all. The song isn't even downloadable with all the scammy stuff going on.

ChicaSkas
56 minutes ago, Fresco said:

This link has scammy software that tries to take control of your browser and tries to get you to download scammy bad cleaning apps. Not good. Not good at all. The song isn't even downloadable with all the scammy stuff going on.

Needs a proper Mega.Co.Nz or Google drive link tbh

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 hour ago, Fresco said:

it worked well for me. Sorry.

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

MEDONER
2 hours ago, Coven04 said:

this heiress file is the original leak. 

Isn't the original leak the one that ends abruptly?

3 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Isn't the original leak the one that ends abruptly?

oh yes i think so. i was so clumsy. i am so sorry.

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

MEDONER
1 minute ago, Coven04 said:

oh yes i think so. i was so clumsy. i am so sorry.

No problem :tongue: I'm just wondering if the 03.33 version with a 'proper' ending is authentic or just some edit

PropaGaga
4 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

No problem :tongue: I'm just wondering if the 03.33 version with a 'proper' ending is authentic or just some edit

3:33 is legit

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived