Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Lady Gaga Magazine Cover Collection

80sirishlegend

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should produce a regular size magazine, but that probably won't happen. So, who's gonna buy one of those Visionaire magazines? I mean, where the **** would you store the 1500 dollar magazine? Not to mention how big the shipping box is going to be. :sweat:

lauramonster

I would like to have a regular size, but I don't want that (despite the price xD), it's not a magazine for me, it's like... a blanket :eek:

Anyway I would love to see my parent's face when it arrived :LAG:

Ricardo

I still think this issue is not worth it, I don't see the appeal in a giant magazine, comparing it to the other issues, some of them are amazing and this one is just a big piece of paper if you know what I mean, plus its price it's the triple

Shipping is expensive due to the aize

How much was shipping? When I went to checkout with it (out of curiosity) my shipping was free...

Lisa Anderson Gaga

How much was shipping? When I went to checkout with it (out of curiosity) my shipping was free...

Shipping to anyone in the US is free.

I was going to order the $375 one, but I got raped with $215 postage!

Shipping to anyone in the US is free.

I was going to order the $375 one, but I got raped with $215 postage!

That's crazy! I guess you'll have to take a trip down to the States haha

I'm so conflicted as to whether or not I should spend that much money on this. I know it's going to be rare, but IMO it's not worth it. I don't want a freakin' 5foot magazine! Omgomg I don't knoooww...

I was going to buy the $375 one as well and when I wanted to check out it totalled about $600 because of shipping...

Yeah, that's more than a bit too much.

I'm still incredibly conflicted though, I'll hate myself for missing the chance. But $600? :huh:

I decided it is definetely not worth it. That is NOT a magazine. I would have payed $375 or more without even thinking about it if it had been magazine size. It's meh.

lauramonster

I decided it is definetely not worth it. That is NOT a magazine. I would have payed $375 or more without even thinking about it if it had been magazine size. It's meh.

This. More than a magazine is part of the set of a film of gigants :flop:

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived