Your Lady Gaga Magazine Cover Collection

80sirishlegend

Featured Posts

Lisa Anderson Gaga

From where?

Vanity Fair & red Elle, from Broadway news agency in Sydney. I was there today and they have copies of each still available.

The green Elle I managed to find in Miranda, but they only had the one copy and I nearly kissed the old chinese man when I found it in perfect condition!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up the 2 Elle's today ! :party:

The saleswoman was like staring at the 2 mags and then she looked at me and said "Uuhm, i think these mags are the same. They just have another cover". And i was like "Yes i know". And she was looking like me and asked "Are you sure you want to purchase 2 identical mags?"

LMAAOOOOO :derpga:

popatemyheart

The saleswoman was like staring at the 2 mags and then she looked at me and said "Uuhm, i think these mags are the same. They just have another cover". And i was like "Yes i know". And she was looking like me and asked "Are you sure you want to purchase 2 identical mags?"

lmfao dat gurl.

tumblr_lvw947TXDJ1qcn9nd.jpg

lauramonster

2 Elle's are mine :kirill:

the woman in the store tell me "wait a second" and bring me the terry richardson book and another Gaga book to see if I was interested also they told me they're selling out very fast (the magazines and terry's book :party:)

JeVeuxTonAmour

Collection pic! :) (click to enlarge)

I still need to get some recent ones like Elle & Vanity Fair though.

379948_10150461024871380_764101379_8327769_1818585485_n.jpg

Got another copy of the current Vanity Fair issue and my Terry Richardson book came the other day. Finally sat down and looked at it--amazing pics--and one was taken at the concert in DC I went to! Just can't figure out which one! LOL

I wasnt expecting Vanity Fair to be so thin!! Are they always that thin? I thought they they were thick....(Still talking about magazines lmao)

popatemyheart

Collection pic! :) (click to enlarge)

I still need to get some recent ones like Elle & Vanity Fair though.

379948_10150461024871380_764101379_8327769_1818585485_n.jpg

Hide yo mags! I'll be coming to steal them asap haha.

Love your collection! :) You got so many magazines that I want.

I wasnt expecting Vanity Fair to be so thin!! Are they always that thin? I thought they they were thick....(Still talking about magazines lmao)

Last time she was on the cover it was a really thick issue, I was surprised.

I didn't see this one in real life yet though.

My Magazines -

*Agu3EEcCEAAsBRt.jpg

Awesome! :) I want the calendar and the patch!

Also, could you please post some close-ups of the V magazine with hard covers?

I feel your pain, try buying THREE Elle's (one green, one red, one mini red) and the shop assistant was like, gurl u cray cray!

popatemyheart

These are mine:

j9598o.jpg

Nice! :D

I'm studying to be a journalist and today I had a presentation about music magazines. People loved my presentation and topic, and of course, I included Gaga's covers on Rolling Stone, Billboard x2 and Q.

I also brought my Q and RS 2011 to uni so they can check out those magazines, and in the end I had to borrow them because people were so interested. It really felt awesome :D

They were also like: "Omg it's Gaga!!"

80sirishlegend

Was looking for "Vanity Fair" here in Serbia, but they only import English editions and those have different covers :cry: :cry: :cry: I literally died a little inside, I love the latest issue :cry: :cry:

I got the English edition of Vanity Fair and its the same as the American edition. Maybe ye are a month behind?

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived