💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Lady Gaga Magazine Cover Collection

80sirishlegend

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is interested, Amazon has a super cheap Newsweek. Gaga's not on the cover, but there's an article and new picture inside!

http://www.amazon.com/Newsweek-Magazine-June-Weather-Panic/dp/B0053YK710/ref=sr_1_36?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320597117&sr=1-36

(Article and picture here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/05/29/gaga-s-oprah-moment.html )

why you only send to US :cry:

What magazine are you looking at? The reason why I only want to ship to US is because shipping overseas (if the package is 1 lb or over) would be really expensive.

Decided to take some pics. I finally got my GIOIA, but it was in just as bad condition as Fashion was. I had to get a refund :[

"Oh it was mint when I sent it" But the magazine was falling out of the cover, like it had been handled too much. Ugh. Anyway, lots of pics so not really dial-up friendly. (There's also a glare on some of them, sorry about that)

4ee77f69.jpg

685c2284.jpg

04e25e4a.jpg

5884d4b0.jpg

75c9cd6f.jpg

fc1a804c.jpg

74bba0be.jpg

f2520bb6.jpg

2c95eab8.jpg

2fbcc5d3.jpg

lauramonster

What magazine are you looking at? The reason why I only want to ship to US is because shipping overseas (if the package is 1 lb or over) would be really expensive.

I'm looking at the two V special... I guess it will be expensive :(

NewYorkCity

I'm looking at the two V special... I guess it will be expensive :(

Yes, it is expensive, I promisse....

BadRomantic

Decided to take some pics. I finally got my GIOIA, but it was in just as bad condition as Fashion was. I had to get a refund :[

"Oh it was mint when I sent it" But the magazine was falling out of the cover, like it had been handled too much. Ugh. Anyway, lots of pics so not really dial-up friendly. (There's also a glare on some of them, sorry about that)

4ee77f69.jpg

685c2284.jpg

04e25e4a.jpg

5884d4b0.jpg

75c9cd6f.jpg

fc1a804c.jpg

74bba0be.jpg

f2520bb6.jpg

2c95eab8.jpg

2fbcc5d3.jpg

IMPRESSIVE ;)

Really impressed by Aera, Asos, Yo Donna, Fab and HX - would kill to find out how to get those...

I did a mental magazine count and counted 144 magazines in my collection. I am sure I forgot a few though. Exciting!

80sirishlegend

I did a mental magazine count and counted 144 magazines in my collection. I am sure I forgot a few though. Exciting!

:legend: I've 35 - quite happy with a couple I have though.

LORD GAGA

it's already out

Visionaire is not already out, it will be release physically and shipped on November 30, 2011or slightly before or after. =]

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived