Thanks guys!! :hug:

Now, the box is mine :creepflop:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
popatemyheart

Never seen this before.

photo.png

omg I want this one! One of my favorite photoshoots!

They have all the back issues on their website, but the one with Gaga on the cover isn't on the list :(

http://www.photo.fr/kiosque/

Lisa Anderson Gaga

I can't find the green Elle in Australia. I have the red one and the new Vanity Fair though!

popatemyheart

I can't find the green Elle in Australia. I have the red one and the new Vanity Fair though!

so both Elle and Vanity Fair are available in Australia already? I shall let my friend know then :)

Ricardo

omg I want this one! One of my favorite photoshoots!

They have all the back issues on their website, but the one with Gaga on the cover isn't on the list :(

http://www.photo.fr/kiosque/

it must be December issue

Lisa Anderson Gaga

so both Elle and Vanity Fair are available in Australia already? I shall let my friend know then :)

Yep, I have been trawling through shops trying to find them and I finally discovered them on Friday. I still can't seem to find the green Elle though so I may need to grab one from ebay.

popatemyheart

it must be December issue

If so, I hope I'll buy it! :)

Yep, I have been trawling through shops trying to find them and I finally discovered them on Friday. I still can't seem to find the green Elle though so I may need to grab one from ebay.

Thank you! Do you mind me asking where did you get it? So I can tell my friend where to get it.

I hope you'll get the green Elle cover soon! :)

Lisa Anderson Gaga

If so, I hope I'll buy it! :)

Thank you! Do you mind me asking where did you get it? So I can tell my friend where to get it.

I hope you'll get the green Elle cover soon! :)

Me too!

I picked both copies up from Broadway Newsagency in the city. They had about 10 of each available.

EDIT - I just found the green version at my local newsagency! I got the last one!

popatemyheart

Me too!

I picked both copies up from Broadway Newsagency in the city. They had about 10 of each available.

EDIT - I just found the green version at my local newsagency! I got the last one!

Thanks + awesome! :D Congrats!

Seems like you have a pretty big collection of magazines, you should do a collection photo :)

lauramonster

Anyone manage to get a copy of Spanish V?

is not in stores yet, they're printing it according V Spain's twitter :)

popatemyheart

@GagaGlobal is offering to get Elle or Vanity Fair for non-UK (and UK) monsters. Here's what they tweeted:

"If any UK monsters want to buy vanity fair, a member of our team will be shipping them over for a price of £8. Tweet us if you're interested"

"Yes, both covers are ELLE UK are available for request. £8/UK £10/US - via PayPal"

"Request ELLE UK or Vanity Fair email [email protected]"

"Last chance to request your issue of ELLE uk or Vanity Fair, we ship worldwide! Own these before it's too late :) --> [email protected]"

Maybe they still have some, so hurry up! :)

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived