Your Lady Gaga Magazine Cover Collection

80sirishlegend

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
popatemyheart

^ Both available in stores?

Or is one a subscriber issue? If so how can I get it??? :)

The second one is subscribers issue, unfortunately. :( It will go for so much now...

Which magazines are you guys waiting to arrive? :)

And which cover do you prefer - Vanity Fair or Elle?

LORD GAGA

I want the Red Elle cover more then the standard issue, i think it looks so much better ='[ and im waiting on Visionaire #61 =]

My visionaire has been shipped and will be here tomorrow!

Expect a million pictures and unboxing pictures.

I'm prepared to be amazed

LORD GAGA

My visionaire has been shipped and will be here tomorrow!

Expect a million pictures and unboxing pictures.

I'm prepared to be amazed

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH please make a video if you can of the unboxing =] im going to be so jealous that i have to wait like 2 weeks for mine =[

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH please make a video if you can of the unboxing =] im going to be so jealous that i have to wait like 2 weeks for mine =[

I might make a video, but I'll sound so dumb. Plus I'll be really dumb when I'm shaking and so excited

LORD GAGA

I might make a video, but I'll sound so dumb. Plus I'll be really dumb when I'm shaking and so excited

Lol im sure you would be awesome making a video =] please consider it, it would be awesome to see it and your first reaction to it =]

RivingtonRebel

Both covers are available to buy in newsagents.I chose the green cover this morning.

Where did you get yours from? I don't know whether to go check local shops or just go straight to WHSmiths

Where did you get yours from? I don't know whether to go check local shops or just go straight to WHSmiths

I went to my local newsagent for mine.They had 2 of each on the shelf.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived