💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Movie costumes appreciation

Galvon

Featured Posts

I can be really fascinated about costumes in movies.

A favorite of mine are the costumes Tilda Swinton wore as the the White Witch in the first Narnia movie. Especially the first few she wears, the entire look.

jadis.png?w=640smoke4.jpg

In this video they talk about the character and the ideas behind her look.

• Galvon changed the title to Movie costumes appreciation
6 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Glenn Close or Emma Stone?

I hope the former because the Emma one is not even 0.1% good as the Glenn one :air:

5 minutes ago, Meat said:

I hope the former because the Emma one is not even 0.1% good as the Glenn one :air:

I also prefer Glenn, but Emma had some nice costumes as well.

Pharamon
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

I can be really fascinated about costumes in movies.

A favorite of mine are the costumes Tilda Swinton wore as the the White Witch in the first Narnia movie. Especially the first few she wears, the entire look.

jadis.png?w=640smoke4.jpg

In this video they talk about the character and the ideas behind her look.

she was my fave character from Narnia lmao, I actually wanted her to succeed so bad XD

1 hour ago, Pharamon said:

she was my fave character from Narnia lmao, I actually wanted her to succeed so bad XD

The other movies were kinda boring without her, but she shouldn't come back unless they ever do a remake or when they make a The Magican's Nephew movie.

Oriane

I am Black Swan's biggest fan and the costumes are part of it. And as someone who does ballet and knows a bit about Swan Lake and its usual adaptations, I find the costumes in this movie absolutely on point. They're beautiful but also very creepy, you wouldn't find that in a normal version of Swan Lake but it totally fits what's happening in the movie.

blackswandress1.png

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived