Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua Lipa is one of finalists for 2021 Antisemite of the Year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

OOOF that actually is a good comparison :ladyhaha: very "all lives matter" of them tbh

What’s even worse is Dua and Ben & Jerry’s being compared to MTG… I cannot believe it. Holocaust denial and pro palestian speech are not the same in any way 😭 **** MTG what she did was gross and indefensible but to compare it to this… wow.

Ugh. This topic triggers tf outta me even tho I’m neither muslim or jewish.

Even worse, I have an Israeli bestie who hates Dua bc “oh she’s pro palestinian but also pro albanian, who also served genocide.” which okay I get the hypocrite angle, but he’s also said other things that make me think it’s deeper than that. 

Ugh I just hate this hot button issue literally infecting everything… 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Organizations like this completely erase realistic, pro palestinian, jewish voices. Like Bernie Sanders and some other friends I know irl. To call criticism of the right wing government in Israel’s actions, antisemeitic, is literally stereotyping all jewish people, acting like they’re a monolith and all think the same and approve of this “equal to victimhood” narrative - yikes. Just don’t ****ing murder your own citizens and maybe you won’t be accused of a power-imbalanced genocide… what’s not clicking about how easy that is? 😭

Christopher Rolas

Doesn't supporting Palestine (which is a country that condemns homosexuality and the whole LGBTQ community) makes her at least an anti-israel person? I don't know.

Well, I don't like her anyway but I hope you guys get a taste of what PewDiePie felt when the Wall Street Journal called him an antisemite for him making a joke not as half of offensive as the ones South Park makes. They only got that a bunch of actual antisemites from 4chan make him into an Idol even if Pewds himself didn't wanted :(

This kind of defamation shouldn't be tolerated.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Future Lovers
49 minutes ago, Christopher Rolas said:

Doesn't supporting Palestine (which is a country that condemns homosexuality and the whole LGBTQ community) makes her at least an anti-israel person? I don't know.

Well, I don't like her anyway but I hope you guys get a taste of what PewDiePie felt when the Wall Street Journal called him an antisemite for him making a joke not as half of offensive as the ones South Park makes. They only got that a bunch of actual antisemites from 4chan make him into an Idol even if Pewds himself didn't wanted :(

This kind of defamation shouldn't be tolerated.

There's so much to unpack in here that I don't even know where to start

39 minutes ago, No Way Home said:

Literally, a crash and burn if I've ever seen one. What in the hell?

Christopher Rolas
On 12/12/2021 at 5:35 AM, No Way Home said:

I you can't because you don't know then dOn'T sTaRt nOw

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Gagaloo911

Ridiculous. What a joke. :what:

As is any person or any organization labelling someone an "anti-Semite"  simply for defending Palestinians' basic human rights and dignity...

One can criticize the Israeli government and how they treat Palestine without being antisemitic.

• 2 weeks later...
Teletubby

Dua didn't win

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived