Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP Act II 2023 (10th Year Anniversary ARTPOP)

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

What do you think of this idea? 

I mean 2022 is already going to be here in a months time, 2023 is just right round the corner perspectively. 

And Gaga did express celebration for the recurrence of ARTPOP just this year. Thoughts? *cue "And prayers"  comments 

:ohwell: This would be iconic. Brooklyn Nights, The greatest thing, Princess Die, Stache release?? Bye. 

Edit: Born this way even got a rerelease, and what's the album after BTW? :ally:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

I think it's the only right moment to do it, not earlier. Like yeah I would have love to see some ARTPOP content last spring when it randomly got a lot of attention, but I think it's better to wait until 2023. Also, releasing a new version of it that has something added (and not just something taken away) is the best thing to erase that song with that person, and this plays in our favour this time tbh.

Hopefully LG7 comes before november 2023 and the rerelease wouldnt clash with its era tho :poot:

The thing is, as much as I dream about it, ARTPOP Act II's concept is that it's full of experimental songs, whereas the first volume has more commercial songs. So, if ARTPOP Act II gets released one day, we shouldn't expect Temple and company to make the cut since they were recorded for the main ARTPOP

59 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Edit: Born this way even got a rerelease, and what's the album after BTW? :ally:

You can't take this as an argument for them to actually put out ARTPOP Act II, with the songs that were supposed to be on it. 
We all know what they did to BTW, and that it clearly wasn't it. 
A cover album instead of an actually rerelease, with MTN by Kylie being to only track that's at least a bit fun.

But I'd be here for it, even though I won't expect them to do it.
(And if they do please give us an actual act II, or at least features like Sexxx Dreams ft. Rih, instead of covers..)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

I’m kinda convinced that act II content will drop on the 10th anniversary. As you mentioned she did the BTW reimagined bonus along with its re-release and even Chromatica got DOC which is amazing. It’s already know that Gaga is working on getting this done but if that will happen or not is another thing. However those songs are probably mostly ready so wouldn’t take that much of an effort, BloodPop could get this done like he did with DOC or Gaga could entrust others to do so. 

Summer Boy

I hope we finally get Brooklyn Nights on iTunes / Apple Music, one of her best songs. The bridge and the outro are out of this world. :giveup:

Anderson123

If anything new comes out with ARTPOP anniversary then I'm here for it. Whether it's just one song or a couple of demos from the names we know about but honestly I wouldn't want her to focus on this instead of "LG7". It's gonna be a decade since ARTPOP came out and her mind and heart and clearly not there anymore. I'd rather hear a brand new concept she wants to share with the world.

• 1 month later...
Omegahedron
6 minutes ago, VictorS said:

Are Stache and PARTYNAUSEOUS possible tracks for ARTPOP ACT II? I heard somewhere that they have nothing to do with ARTPOP in general...

Stacie was just a Zedd song that Gaga recorded a version with lyrics.

PARTYNAUSEOUS was an Act II song.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:05 AM, Andreu said:

I think it's the only right moment to do it, not earlier. Like yeah I would have love to see some ARTPOP content last spring when it randomly got a lot of attention, but I think it's better to wait until 2023. Also, releasing a new version of it that has something added (and not just something taken away) is the best thing to erase that song with that person, and this plays in our favour this time tbh.

Hopefully LG7 comes before november 2023 and the rerelease wouldnt clash with its era tho :poot:

See you in 2038 for it’s 25th anniversary ♥️♥️

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, VictorS said:

Are Stache and PARTYNAUSEOUS possible tracks for ARTPOP ACT II? I heard somewhere that they have nothing to do with ARTPOP in general...

EDIT: If PARTYNAUSEOUS and Stache are not from ARTPOP, then we really got nothing from ACT II with Brooklyn Nights, Red Flame and Princess Die being the exception. Almost all the tracks from ACT II were sold to other artists, including Posh Life; BDKMV; Tinnitus; Ratchet and possibly Onion Girl.

CAKE is not from ARTPOP, she would never release this kind of music.

I highly doubt if this album really exists and I don't think it will ever happen.

Even though PARTYNAUSEOUS isn’t necessarily from ACT II, I could see it released as a bonus track or something because it was a part of the artRAVE, so it inherently feels tied to ARTPOP you know? Cake Like Lady Gaga was also part of the artRAVE during the first leg but I agree she probably wouldn’t officially release it. I think in reality ACT II doesn’t really exist, it was never an album that was made, it was just intended to be made with the songs that didn’t made ARTPOP, so if by chance she did release it next year she’d have the freedom to put out whatever tracks she feels like.

See The Best In Everyone

TEANUS

NEED a collector’s version with ARTPOP (2023 Reissue w/ Solo DWUW), iTunes Festival Live Audio, and an 8 track ARTPOP Act II bonus disc.

ARTPOP Act II and iTunes Fest also released individually on streaming and digital services :classy:

Get to work Booby

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

tyler k
1 hour ago, warholastar said:

See you in 2038 for it’s 25th anniversary ♥️♥️

yaurs can't wait to bop my 50 year old bussy to Stache!!!!! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived