Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ShowStudio release White Christmas vid (Unseen Monster Ball interlude)

Bowman

Featured Posts

LOL did any of you really expect anything good? especially from SHOWstudio? they're just awful

what they SHOULD have done is simply post the link to the video at 12:00. not hype us up for 1 minute of her moving her hands in a blurry video filmed a 100 years ago (although I knew it would be ****, so didn't hype myself up personally)

I really, really hope Gaga gives us something. anything. but something tells me she wont :sweat:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, we should really appreciate them taking an outtake of her dancing oddly, making it black and white and putting weird effects on it and calling it a White Christmas video. Must have taken them SO much time. Let's appreciate everything we get guys. Even things that took about three minutes to put together and doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense.

:roll:

LOL did any of you really expect anything good? especially from SHOWstudio? they're just awful

what they SHOULD have done is simply post the link to the video at 12:00. not hype us up for 1 minute of her moving her hands in a blurry video filmed a 100 years ago (although I knew it would be ****, so didn't hype myself up personally)

I really, really hope Gaga gives us something. anything. but something tells me she wont :sweat:

totally agree with this.
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

imasugarush

I think we could be getting more than one of these. He said 'interludes'

Yeah.. I considered that at first, but I REALLY doubt it. Thinking he just meant.. footage from the selection of Monster ball videos.

Can she just post another snippet of Cake instead? :derpga: I actually have a cake in my fridge I can just imagine her on it haha

J e s s e

Would love the Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys.... or the Bone films.

They promised they'd release the bolded after last year's christmas, and they still haven't. :pressed:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Can she just post another snippet of Cake instead? :derpga: I actually have a cake in my fridge I can just imagine her on it haha

Don't wish for things like that, you'd probably get a video of her laying down and then taking a **** for a half hour. ARTPOP 2013.

Wow, we should really appreciate them taking an outtake of her dancing oddly, making it black and white and putting weird effects on it and calling it a White Christmas video. Must have taken them SO much time. Let's appreciate everything we get guys. Even things that took about three minutes to put together and doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense.

:roll:

:tea: :lmao:

Ya know... I REALLY did not want the Cake video for Christmas. But after seeing THAT disaster? I REALLY want the Cake video for Christmas.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Ya know... I REALLY did not want the Cake video for Christmas. But after seeing THAT disaster? I REALLY want the Cake video for Christmas.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived