đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ShowStudio release White Christmas vid (Unseen Monster Ball interlude)

Bowman

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She isn't supposed to release something just because it's Christmas, ya'll know? If she does that means she does it because she cares about us. Other artists never release/tell something, maybe only a tweet with merry christmas.

Appreciate what we get! :)

Can't wait to see it :excited:

EvilChromatica

BAD ROMANCE BACKDROP GUYS!!!!!!!!

The color of the picture and her outfit look incredibly similar to this still from the Bad Romance backdrop picture they released

Screen%20Shot%202012-12-24%20at%203.26.09%20PM.png

EvilChromatica

Guys! It's confirmed that it's the Bad Romance backdrop from the Monster Ball.

Here's some stills from the X Factor performance where Gaga used the same backdrop as for Bad Romance in MB

2d8ozm8.png

9r3d7b.png

2e3zjbk.jpg

Well that was awful :rofl: No offense but come on, Nick Knight should stand for higher quality than that...

I agree. It was a nice gesture though!

imasugarush

Wow.

But really they have to use that blurry effect over amazing footage for a 1:30...?

..... Kinda expected this tbh.Thanks anyway though showstudio. Better than never seeing this/getting nothing. I do love the MB 1.0 visuals.. so it is awesome to get anything from there. She looks beautiful... from what you can just about see :sick: :( .

I agree. It was a nice gesture though!

Agreed! They didn't have to give anything at all :)

(although I would rather have given nothing compared to both hyping and then releasing something crappy, especially when it's a well known site and photographer)

Archived