💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

And Just Like That

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Andrea B

As some of you know I hated the show at first but now I love it.

I loved the ending! I really don't care anymore if the show seems '' too woke'', at the end of the day the characters are everything to me:giveup:  thats what I like about SATC 

I really want a second season, the show was a lot of potential in my opinion. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It is a great chapter. I appreciate it and can relate to a lot of issues and conflicts in this season. Glad to know that part stays true cos I became a fan way back because I too can relate with a lot of  topics they brought up in the show :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic

I just finished it :bradley: So glad to see another chapter from these women and it was so well done. I understand Rock's POV so much, great storyline. 

When she said "Sex and the City":giveup:

The texts with Samantha :rip:

I can't wait for season 2! Apparently this show broke records for HBO Max as the most watched original show ever. 

This article is really good regarding the finale and future:

https://variety-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/variety.com/2022/tv/news/and-just-like-that-finale-spoilers-michael-patrick-king-sarah-jessica-parker-1235170531/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a8&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16439573095542&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fvariety.com%2F2022%2Ftv%2Fnews%2Fand-just-like-that-finale-spoilers-michael-patrick-king-sarah-jessica-parker-1235170531%2F

BlingNotTheMusic

With that said, I do wish this episode was more like 45 min to 1hr. It did feel a little disjointed.

• 2 weeks later...
DanielM

I just finished it and I loved every second of it. I read some people were disappointed as it ever happens when a beloved show comes back a few years after the end. But it has been amazing to watch these characters grow over time, and I think the series still represents the social topics of its time, just as it did back then. I want a second season so bad... and I still dream about the return of Samantha. I wish Sarah Jessica and Kim would reconcile. Praying! 

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I just finished it and I loved every second of it. I read some people were disappointed as it ever happens when a beloved show comes back a few years after the end. But it has been amazing to watch these characters grow over time, and I think the series still represents the social topics of its time, just as it did back then. I want a second season so bad... and I still dream about the return of Samantha. I wish Sarah Jessica and Kim would reconcile. Praying! 

I'm so glad you enjoyed, I did too! I say screw the haters and let us fangirl over our show! I wouldn't hold your breath on the Samantha/Kim Cattrall reunion. I'd love it too, as ICONIC as it would be. The article I posted above is really insightful and has quotes from SJP and crew regarding the new show, finale, and Kim.

bionic
23 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I loved the show because it felt like catching up with old friends. But I also hated it because it felt like catching up with old friends and realising they’ve gone off the deep end one way or another and you don’t really have much in common any more, but still love them 

I will always watch another season 

buy bionic

DanielM
10 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The article I posted above is really insightful and has quotes from SJP and crew regarding the new show, finale, and Kim.

I tried to read the article you posted but I unfortunately cannot open the link. Error 404 :interestinga: Do you have another link? 

bionic
On 2/3/2022 at 3:35 PM, CyanLights said:

What happened to....

Reveal hidden contents

Aiden? He was confirmed to return wasn't he? The actor said so in an interview and was confirmed for multiple episodes I believe. The directors confirmed it as well if I am not mistaken

According to the show runner it was never a thing. The actor allegedly lied about that 

buy bionic

CyanLights
8 hours ago, bionic said:

According to the show runner it was never a thing. The actor allegedly lied about that 

why the **** would he do that :rip: dumb move on his part tbh 

Archived