đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

And Just Like That

RAMROD

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

I think it was the first episode this season that i somewhat could enjoy. The story lines where reasonable and in character, i liked the mother/daughter talk and carries role in it and i just overall didnt hate this episode as much as the last ones ! :kiss:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

This episode was one of the best yet! Carrie and the girls felt VERY SATC vibes! Loved all the peen! :applause:

Andrea B

Omg I loved this episode!!! one of the best for sure. I really liked how Che handled the situation with Miranda, it shows how mature they are 

Andrea B
On 1/17/2022 at 6:11 AM, Bat said:

100% agree, I find her so annoying, I think that I would've liked the series much more if she wasn't put in the show for diversity reasons. The way she talks and makes everything a ''joke'' is not funny, and like we get it that you smoke weed, you mention it in almost every scene that you're in.

its their way of saying sorry for so much homophobia and transphobia in Sex in The City I guess, at first I was annoyed not gonna lie but now I get it. As I said before gender and sex has ALWAYS been part of the show but now the girls are not LGBTQphobic. Its ok if you don't like it but I really find it weird. 

bionic

This week's episode:

Spoiler
  • Miranda's wig gets worse every episode
  • Che's pride speech was weird
  • lol @ Miranda seeing her son at pride at bouncing
  • "You never said you weren't in an open marriage" "I never said I was" – OK...
  • So now suddenly Che is more into Miranda than any other episode suggested... wasn't it just last week Che said "K" when Miranda said she loved her?
  • Che acting all high and mighty about Miranda not having an affair... "I'm a lot of things but not a homewrecker"... OK... 
  • I'm not sure on the point of the sceness with Carrie and her neighbors.... was it to say she needs to move out because she's old and wants an early bedtime? That she's an old woman yelling at a cloud? Doesn't really seem like a good message
  • PENIS
  • Its nice to see Charlotte and Harry as an example for good, stable relationships. No wonder Miranda's marriage is on the rocks if she thinks a blowjob is a treat for a man
  • Another reference to cancer and Harry... suspicious...
  • TWO PENII
  • Che and Miranda suddenly being love with one another... its not love, its a perfect illusion. gurls...
  • Why is Che not looking at Miranda and going wow this woman is unhealthily obsessed?? Her behavior is totally erratic 
  • Why didn't CARRIE tell Miranda straight that she's being delusional when Miranda called to say she was going to the airport for Che?
  • Miranda has replaced her alcohol addiction with a Che addiction

buy bionic

10 minutes ago, bionic said:

This week's episode:

Hide contents
  • Miranda's wig gets worse every episode
  • Che's pride speech was weird
  • lol @ Miranda seeing her son at pride at bouncing
  • "You never said you weren't in an open marriage" "I never said I was" – OK...
  • So now suddenly Che is more into Miranda than any other episode suggested... wasn't it just last week Che said "K" when Miranda said she loved her?
  • Che acting all high and mighty about Miranda not having an affair... "I'm a lot of things but not a homewrecker"... OK... 
  • I'm not sure on the point of the sceness with Carrie and her neighbors.... was it to say she needs to move out because she's old and wants an early bedtime? That she's an old woman yelling at a cloud? Doesn't really seem like a good message
  • PENIS
  • Its nice to see Charlotte and Harry as an example for good, stable relationships. No wonder Miranda's marriage is on the rocks if she thinks a blowjob is a treat for a man
  • Another reference to cancer and Harry... suspicious...
  • TWO PENII
  • Che and Miranda suddenly being love with one another... its not love, its a perfect illusion. gurls...
  • Why is Che not looking at Miranda and going wow this woman is unhealthily obsessed?? Her behavior is totally erratic 
  • Why didn't CARRIE tell Miranda straight that she's being delusional when Miranda called to say she was going to the airport for Che?
  • Miranda has replaced her alcohol addiction with a Che addiction

Remember when Miranda told Carrie that she was being delusional for wanting to go to Paris and they ended up fighting? That's why :laughga:

I fear Miranda doesn’t quite get how unconventional Che is. I bet she arrives at her show next episode to find Che with someone else as Che is likely poly. 🤷‍♂️

bionic
24 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Remember when Miranda told Carrie that she was being delusional for wanting to go to Paris and they ended up fighting? That's why :laughga:

Me knowing I'm watching my closest friends ruin their lives but still not interfering

buy bionic

Andrea B

Idk know why but I think Che will die or Miranda will end up alone and it'll be the best thing for her. I mean she just found out that she's queer, she's not acting ''erratic'' she's just excited about life, a lot of new things are happening to her and she feels alive for the first time in probably decades 

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Jnick81 said:

I fear Miranda doesn’t quite get how unconventional Che is. I bet she arrives at her show next episode to find Che with someone else as Che is likely poly. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah Che hinted at that when they said "I can't give you anything traditional". So either Miranda will find out Che is poly and will be ok with it and that will be a plot for season 2, or she will not be ok with it and end things. Either way, I'm very intrigued by all the storylines this year. They've done an amazing job really challenging these characters, getting them out of their comfort zone, and flipping the storylines they built over 20 years on their heads. 

Such a smart show. 

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yeah Che hinted at that when they said "I can't give you anything traditional". So either Miranda will find out Che is poly and will be ok with it and that will be a plot for season 2, or she will not be ok with it and end things. Either way, I'm very intrigued by all the storylines this year. They've done an amazing job really challenging these characters, getting them out of their comfort zone, and flipping the storylines they built over 20 years on their heads. 

Such a smart show. 

Oh Miranda is in for a rude awakening when she gets to Chicago or wherever Che is. :partysick:

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Oh Miranda is in for a rude awakening when she gets to Chicago or wherever Che is. :partysick:

I know, I really hope they don't make it something heartbreaking and it drives Miranda back to alcohol. But I also think they have an big opportunity to explore the alcoholic storyline more and show the reality of it. I also would love to see a non-binary romantic storyline, so I'm conflicted.

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I know, I really hope they don't make it something heartbreaking and it drives Miranda back to alcohol. But I also think they have an big opportunity to explore the alcoholic storyline more and show the reality of it. I also would love to see a non-binary romantic storyline, so I'm conflicted.

I think Miranda will definitely get heartbroken but I hadn’t even thought of the alcohol. I’m not sure I’m here for that tbh. :bradley:

Joaco95
12 hours ago, Jnick81 said:

Well

Spoiler

Che said they wasnt traditional, so

Archived