BiblicalS3NSE

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BiblicalS3NSE
Just now, Shipper said:

Incoming.

Gaga's new movie called Queen Jezebel! Cleopatra who?

I was just thinking of this! Imagine Gaga playing the Jezebel! I can totally see her pulling it off! Scrap Cleopatra, make a movie on Jezebel lol!

Matt. 6:10

enissa11

I have to agree that jezebel is my favorite
My other favorite is Judith, but sadly she's only in the orthodox catholic canon, the regular christian version i grew up reading doesn't have her story, i discovered her later, she was a young, beautiful and fearless widow that liberates Jerusalem from Assyrian invaders by using her sex-appeal to seduce their leader, she deceive him, false promise useful information to infiltrate Jerusalem, and when she gain his trust to enter his camp, she parties with him,  drunk him and decapitate him, then she brings his head with her to show it to her people which at that point had lost their faith of breaking free, then counter attack as Assyrians disperse without leader. 
Maybe she was excluded from the protestant christian bible because such a determined and fearless unmarried woman framed with a positive and heroic light didn't aligned with traditional and conservative ideals.

Mad Architect of Light

Bella Goth
4 hours ago, nathantj594 said:

Ruth. A bad ass bitch who didn’t stop til she got what she wanted! Plus she’s Jesus’s great great grandma or somethin

she's the origin of stan culture  i fear, she follow naomi here and there

4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

The wh0re of babylon_mp3

And I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

LIKE, come on now, she IS the moment.

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Moonlight on Water

Ruth

Jezebel

Lilith

Esther

Virgin Mary

Whre of Babylon cause that's hot :ladyhaha:

she/her

Roseblud Kisses

Potiphar’s wife, who tried to seduce Joseph:hor:

And the Pharaoh’s daughter who found baby Moses in the Nile, coz what a sweetie:kara:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

BiblicalS3NSE
4 hours ago, CRUISING said:

Potiphar’s wife, who tried to seduce Joseph:hor:

And the Pharaoh’s daughter who found baby Moses in the Nile, coz what a sweetie:kara:

I like the un- named characters as well! And Joseph was pretty good looking for a rich woman to fall in lust with a servant. Pharaoh's daughter I like also because even though her father committed the genocide of babies, she still took Moses in!:bradley:

BiblicalS3NSE
15 hours ago, A MESS said:

And I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

LIKE, come on now, she IS the moment.

From what I understand, she is an "influence". She sits on many waters and influences many people since the first kindgdom to rule Gods people. The 7 mountains represent kindgdoms. 

Egypt

Assyria

Babylon 

Medo- Persia 

Greece 

Rome 

Anglo Saxon Empire :udidnt:

We are living in this one! 👆

Roseblud Kisses
2 hours ago, BiblicalS3NSE said:

I like the un- named characters as well! And Joseph was pretty good looking for a rich woman to fall in lust with a servant. Pharaoh's daughter I like also because even though her father committed the genocide of babies, she still took Moses in!:bradley:

Ngl the pharaoh was cruel, but sexy:messga:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Archived