Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reporter: Gaga will EGOT

QUEENH

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't she asked about it these days and didn't she say she has no interest in being an EGOT? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Definitely!  I think the challenge for most musicians is the Oscar and the challenge for actors is getting a Grammy. Gaga has already gotten both!  Emmy is easy, Ryan Murphy regulars get Emmys all the time and she’s already on his roster.  Tony is no stretch for her either, she’s a born theatre-kid. She’ll knock any musical out of the park as a performer but also don’t count out the possibility that she could create a musical based on her songs like Jagged Little Pill. That EGOT could honestly happen several times over with her. 

Didn't she say years ago in her Variety interview with Manuel Lin Miranda that she had prepared a concept for a musical about a NYC art club or troupe she was in, "circle in the square" or something?

I think shes been planning this Broadway step for a while! 😁

Just now, Red said:

Wasn't she asked about it these days and didn't she say she has no interest in being an EGOT? 

There's no way she won't try Broadway 

1 minute ago, QUEENH said:

There's no way she won't try Broadway 

I am sure she will but she said she wouldn't do it for the sake of winning a Tony, something along these lines

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Guillaume Hamon
9 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

Very true. I don't want to hear any bitching from stans if she does start building on this and she doesn't put out an album for a few years. I'm here for Gaga's career evolution at this point. It's not about any singular release any more. Her career is  legendary at the is point and we are watching in real time. I don't think stans get that there will be movies made about Gaga's life and career one day and she has wayyy more to add to it. 

Yeah she's too versatile to just give pop bangers, that would be a waste of talent.

Also last time she seemed to give a fan-pleaser was with the release of chromatica and afterwards fans said it was less inspired etc... They should just her follow her inspiration/ passions, that's always what will make her best projects happen.

codymonster
28 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

Very true. I don't want to hear any bitching from stans if she does start building on this and she doesn't put out an album for a few years. I'm here for Gaga's career evolution at this point. It's not about any singular release any more. Her career is  legendary at the is point and we are watching in real time. I don't think stans get that there will be movies made about Gaga's life and career one day and she has wayyy more to add to it. 

THIS. Pop stars come and go, but legends never die. I genuinely feel like we are watching her transcend to that legendary entertainer place, and it’s so exciting. She is building herself up to be someone who can entertain for years and years to come.

PartySick
22 minutes ago, Red said:

I am sure she will but she said she wouldn't do it for the sake of winning a Tony, something along these lines

Imagine her being asked if she'll try Broadway and her answering "yeah, but only for the Tony :kiss:"

:rip:

🖤

MessyTop

Gaga doing a Broadway show is almost impossible. Doing a  Show 8 times a week is brutal and we know our girl, she needs time to rest and re charge. I don’t see her doing a Broadway schedule anytime soon 

For those of you who will say, well she can do 4-3 shows a week, Tony voters are extremely picky about actors that don’t do 8 shows a week. Is part of the gig , even famous folk, Bette Middler did 7 shows a week. If she’s not doing a full show schedule she ain’t winning a Tony.  

4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Gaga doing a Broadway show is almost impossible. Doing a  Show 8 times a week is brutal and we know our girl, she needs time to rest and re charge. I don’t see her doing a Broadway schedule anytime soon 

For those of you who will say, well she can do 4-3 shows a week, Tony voters are extremely picky about actors that don’t do 8 shows a week. Is part of the gig , even famous folk, Bette Middler did 7 shows a week. If she’s not doing a full show schedule she ain’t winning a Tony.  

It is a brutal schedule but if she can get the right show where she's not doing all the heavy lifting I think she would be well able for it. She has the best doctors and will *hopefully* continue to do well with her mental health. That's most of the battle for her. 

hieronymus
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Imagine her being asked if she'll try Broadway and her answering "yeah, but only for the Tony :kiss:"

:rip:

She just released an album with Tony

:ohwell:

8 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

My thoughts exactly!

I really hope she'll achieve this but lets not forget that her body just says no when it gets asked too much.

Archived