Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

ugh, i want to defend her, but umm her makeup really looks weird here. :selena:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

lately there's something very uncanny about her makeup, i can't put my finger on it but it looks very strange, maybe they edit the pictures? 

Helxig

People are so bored honestly

It's just a pale eyelid, cat eyeliner combo. Kinda like this

lady-gaga-blue-wig-cfda-fashion-awards-2

Ariana has always had that soft face shape, and eyebrow shape that looks like what's on trend in Asia

If she tans too much, people say she's trying to be black. She gets too pale, people say she's trying to be Asian. Gaga morphs and changes constantly, it's what some artists do. They evolve and change their style

Edit: P.S. it also looks like flashback from her face power... maybe the currently unreleased REM face powder is not so good :ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bpmMonkey

Its just make-up… is it racist when asian people make their eyes appear bigger or do their make-up trying to match the western standard ? Its not like she taped her whole face or something like that.. i dont know, please dont come for me, its an honest question. I know, these kind of topics are delicate. I also think its a little weird, (but its not the ANTM two races photoshoot)

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

lately there's something very uncanny about her makeup, i can't put my finger on it but it looks very strange, maybe they edit the pictures? 

i think she is promoting products from her beauty brand, r.e.m. beauty, and this is why her makeup changed

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

CyanDante

I noticed this a while ago, but I thought I was the only one thinking wow she went from black to asian. :toofunny:

And I love her but still. :smh:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Admin locked this topic

Archived