💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

HUGE: Gaga won the NYFCC

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

LoveMeRight

She deserves it! Can't wait till it's released on streaming services so I can watch this movie over and over again and make my entire family watch it too!:vegas:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
25 minutes ago, GipJo said:

But the bad news is: NYFCC's best actress hasn't been nominated for Oscars for 3 straight years.:messga:

May Gaga break that spell 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9529efd0768fbce166e8

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Thrilled for her. 

Going to start working "Lady Gaga's award winning work in House of Gucci" into casual conversation.

pedrohemg

As I said here:

The good news for Gaga is that she plays a meaty, scenery-chewing role that Oscar voters often gravitate towards, in a studio film that’s already getting a major awards push. When NYFCC is out of sync with Oscars, it’s usually because the critics choose a less prominent indie, which often have a tougher time building momentum against big-budget studio awards campaigns. That won’t be a problem for Gaga, and the singer-actress is already a known quantity to the Oscars, who nominated her for Best Actress and Best Original Song for “A Star is Born” three years ago, with her winning the latter.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2021/lady-gaga-new-york-film-critics-circle-nyfcc-house-of-gucci/

Patriziaa Reggiani

The film twitter snobs are crying! It's a reminder that Miss Lady Gaga will always have the Last Laugh.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Madam Margolyes

Gaga now joins the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Vivien Leigh, Bette Davis, Elizabeth Taylor, Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Marion Cotillard as NYFCC best actress winner, haters seethe!! :giggle:

Wet Fire

Love to see haters losing their peace of mind :flutter:

Congrats Gaga. She's SERIOUSLY making grand strides as an actress. Only once in a generation do we get such talents who set both music and movies on fire!

Patriziaa Reggiani

I hope gaga wins AOTY, the way she'll have both stan twitter and film twitter MAD!!!

I will not watch House of Gucci

thehanyo

If anyone recalls, the head of the NYFCC has been very vocal about his love of Gaga's performance. We are very lucky to have someone so influential lobbying on behalf of the queen!

Yall too focused on the oscars. How prestigious and amazing it is to receive such an award. Omg she’s incredible. Like she’s not only an actress now, she also is being praised. 

tbh I just care for her to be respected and have a good box office to continue working. 

Archived