Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

50 Cent apologizes to Madonna

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

vixdean
4 hours ago, MACATL said:

Madonna seems sad to me.  

I think she is obviously hurt by the attacks she gets because of her age. It's been constant, and for decades now.

She has shown herself always as this strong woman, paying no mind to attacks towards her, but she is mistreated because of her age like no one else in the media. She must feel exhausted with it all.

Queen Bitch
2 minutes ago, vixdean said:

I think she is obviously hurt by the attacks she gets because of her age. It's been constant, and for decades now.

She has shown herself always as this strong woman, paying no mind to attacks towards her, but she is mistreated because of her age like no one else in the media. She must feel exhausted with it all.

True.

It has literally been going on since the early 90s. I saw a screenshot of a newspaper article from back then where she was called "grandma" and she was only in her early 30s:saladga:

zakariah

it's not like madonna's never been outright mean or shady to other people lmao

if you wanna dish it, you gotta learn how to take it too madge

vixdean
6 minutes ago, zakariah said:

it's not like madonna's never been outright mean or shady to other people lmao

if you wanna dish it, you gotta learn how to take it too madge

There are plenty of other divas who have been and are way meaner and shadier than Madonna, and you can find plenty of examples of other artists unwarrantably attacking Madonna, without her ever even responding back.

She can perfectly "take it" and has been "taking it" for 4 decades. If she didn't have a strong mindset and her determination, she would have given up decades ago, because not many celebs have endure the type of attacks she has from the media, both professionally and personally (examples include the Erotica backlash, or the hateful media campaign that followed her adoption of David).

Helxig

Pfft that's not a real apology. Bitter, ugly man. She's right for calling him out though

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster

He is such a shady queen himself...:madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

This is a backhanded "sorry you feel that way but I did nothing wrong" :smh:

"I'm sorry that you're offended" teas :madge:

13 hours ago, vixdean said:

There are plenty of other divas who have been and are way meaner and shadier than Madonna, and you can find plenty of examples of other artists unwarrantably attacking Madonna, without her ever even responding back.

She can perfectly "take it" and has been "taking it" for 4 decades. If she didn't have a strong mindset and her determination, she would have given up decades ago, because not many celebs have endure the type of attacks she has from the media, both professionally and personally (examples include the Erotica backlash, or the hateful media campaign that followed her adoption of David).

No, actually Madonna is THE queen of unprovoked nasty TOWARD OTHER ARTISTS , and has been her whole career.  I find it interesting that Cher has never had to endure the amount of Media scrutiny for aging that Madonna has.  Similar to Dolly Parton, I think it’s because they both basically head them off and make the jokes themselves before anyone else can, and they don’t take themselves (their personas) so seriously.  Madonna takes herself entirely too seriously and lacks a sense of humor about life and art.  Even now through this weird acting out that she’s doing with her inflated face, injected butt, etc, she acts like she’s trying to make some grand artistic statement about aging in our society.  But I think it comes from a place of deep sadness, and her inability/unwillingness to accept her own aging. It’s also very sad to witness.  

Borisapillar
21 hours ago, Miva said:

The last part of Madonna's answer was also pretty childish, tho. 

What did she say?

The structure of the post was nice. Good lead line and ending with I hope you'll accept my apology. Would have been better if he had said that he was sorry that he said it, instead of that he was sorry she was offended by what he said. paraphrasing. Whatever. Doesn't affect my life either way, but it was better than no apology at all.

vixdean
2 hours ago, MACATL said:

No, actually Madonna is THE queen of unprovoked nasty TOWARD OTHER ARTISTS , and has been her whole career.  I find it interesting that Cher has never had to endure the amount of Media scrutiny for aging that Madonna has.  Similar to Dolly Parton, I think it’s because they both basically head them off and make the jokes themselves before anyone else can, and they don’t take themselves (their personas) so seriously.  Madonna takes herself entirely too seriously and lacks a sense of humor about life and art.  Even now through this weird acting out that she’s doing with her inflated face, injected butt, etc, she acts like she’s trying to make some grand artistic statement about aging in our society.  But I think it comes from a place of deep sadness, and her inability/unwillingness to accept her own aging. It’s also very sad to witness.  

Completely false.

Cher has attacked Madonna completely unprovoked many times over the years. Madonna has never replied or made any comment about Cher (who I also love and respect).

Janet critised Madonna and said that “what I do has class”, a clear attack at Madonna’s provocative and sexual persona, to which Madonna never replied. After the Superbowl, Madonna was actually one of the few people to side with Janet and defend her in the press.

Plenty of other artists are mean and nasty to her for no reason at all, but Madonna is always this villanous figure, while others are complete saints. And that is just not true.

Archived