About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tristan Thompson sued for child support

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Tristan Thompson is reportedly expecting baby boy with Texas personal trainer who is now suing him for child support. She is due to give birth on December 3.

According to court papers, the baby was conceived in a Houston hotel during Thompson's 30th birthday celebrations in March.  At the time, the Canadian basketball star was still dating Khloe Kardashian, the mother of his three-year-old daughter, True.

In his declaration to the court, Thompson insisted he and Nichols had sexual intercourse only twice during their encounter, and is demanding the case be moved to Texas instead of California.
source

Edited by Teletubby
Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 3

One thing that I'm not understanding, the child isn't born yet, so if he wants a paternity test, to know if he is the dad, how was he sued already?

(Anyways he very likely is the dad, so he should pay child support)

Edited by Magui
Rahrahbitchson

If this is true, this man couldnt disgust me more but who am i to judge

Papa I know you're going to be upset. Cause I was always your little girl
LoveMeRight

Khloe really cant catch a break. The embarrassment Tristan has caused her if this allegation is also true would be too much for anyone. The fact that they're still great at co-parenting and platonic with each other is really a testament as to how strong this woman really is.

• Love 1
Teletubby

Tristan Thompson appeared to threaten his alleged baby mama Maralee Nichols to drop her paternity lawsuit against him in exchange for $75,000, claiming she won’t see that much money if he’s ordered to pay child support. Thompson urged Nichols to take the money he was offering because she’d get far less under Texas law.
Thompson allegedly wanted Nichols to get an abortion when she found out she was pregnant.
source

tristan-thompson-mother-of-child-99.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1024

:mark:

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Shook 1
CyanLights
5 hours ago, Magui said:

One thing that I'm not understanding, the child isn't born yet, so if he wants a paternity test, to know if he is the dad, how was he sued already?

(Anyways he very likely is the dad, so he should pay child support)

In the USA, you can technically sue for anything and everything (i.e. @PartySick sneezed too loud and it bother me, i can sue) 

gWhether or not you win, the lawsuit sticks, or goes to any sort of arbitration is a whole other story. 

PartySick
23 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

In the USA, you can technically sue for anything and everything (i.e. @PartySick sneezed too loud and it bother me, i can sue) 

gWhether or not you win, the lawsuit sticks, or goes to any sort of arbitration is a whole other story. 

I wish the rain would just let me be
  • LMAO 1