MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Pakistan: Man set on fire for alleged blasphemy

Zaskar

Featured Posts

A Sri Lankan factory employee was beaten to death and set on fire by an angry mob in Pakistan's Sialkot. Police say the violence was triggered by allegations of blasphemy.

TW: Disturbing video in tweet

https://twitter.com/HamzaAzhrSalam/status/1466688487080579078?t=YQ37f_hxsds0n3JRp2yOCQ&s=19

Source: https://m.dw.com/en/pakistan-mob-lynches-sri-lankan-over-alleged-blasphemy/a-60008642

Edited by Zaskar
  • Sad 4
PartySick
31 minutes ago, Zaskar said:

I don't know why the tweets won't embed...:green:

If it's a video of a guy being killed I'm glad they won't embed :toofunny:

What the hell is wrong with people

Tired of injustice! Tired of the schemes! Lies are disgusted! So what does it mean!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
RAMROD

Abrahamic religion are so barbaric, especially since some of them are still practicing those archaic punishment that is irrelevant to the modern standards.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ na gebruik vingers aan de muur afvegen (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
skaxboy

The article says “factory workers claimed the man was desecrating posters bearing the name of Prophet Muhammad.” I mean it’s one thing to bitch someone out for disrespecting your religion, but to act as a mob and burn some you work with to death? Disgusting. It sounds like those involved will be held accountable. It sounds like they all worked in the same place so it shouldn’t be too difficult. 

littlepotter
40 minutes ago, Matt Savage said:

I’ll say it again. Organised religion is one of the worlds greatest problems. 

No it's all about peace! 😍

mercurial era
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
InTheCloset

all i have to say is that it is really sad. religion can be easily manipulated and used for people's own benefit. i am a muslim. or i was. where is their religion when they assault and rape little boys and girls and their bodies are left to rot inside mosques and churches. 

• Like 1