MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

science

U.S.: 10 total Omicron Cases, 5 in New York

Werk

Featured Posts

"The Omicron variant has now been detected in at least five states, after multiple states announced their first cases of the strain on Thursday night. At least 10 total cases have now been reported in the U.S., as local leaders are warning that the variant is now spreading within some communities.

New York, California, Hawaii, Minnesota and Colorado have now reported cases.

In attempt to curb the spread of new Omicron cases, President Biden said Thursday he planned to tighten testing rules for international flights as part of a new strategy to curb the virus. All passengers, regardless of vaccination status, will have to take a COVID-19 test within just one day before departure starting on Monday. "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/omicron-variant-covid-cases-five-detected-new-york/

• Shook 1
Reality

Please, I need to see No Way Home at least :fatcat:

𐋅𐌀𐌓𐌁𐌉𐌍Ᏽ𐌄𐌓 Ꝋ𐌅 𐌂𐋅𐌀Ꝋ𐌔 ᱬ || 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕤 ۞

First of all, there are way more than 10 omicron cases; probably hundreds of thousands. That’s no reason to panic at all.

Second, everyone needs to take a deep breath before jumping to conclusions with this new variant. Preliminary evidence suggests that, yes, vaccines may not be *as* effective but we knew that would happen with new variants. However, some evidence suggests that this variant may not be as lethal. 

Third, can we stop posting a thread every time a new case pops up in the US? :bear: Like I said earlier, there are far far far more cases than just 10. It’s likely that this variant may have been circulating in the states for over a month. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, POP2 said:

Third, can we stop posting a thread every time a new case pops up in the US? :bear: Like I said earlier, there are far far far more cases than just 10. It’s likely that this variant may have been circulating in the states for over a month. 

I can make this thread if I want and there's nothing you can do about it! :giveup:

Edited by Werk
  • Like 2
Just now, Werk said:

I can make this thread if i want and there's nothing you can do about it! :giveup:

I’m not trying to drag you, bestie… :unicorn: Genuinely though, there’s just no reason for this thread when we already have a thread for Omicron! 

Just now, POP2 said:

I’m not trying to drag you, bestie… :unicorn: Genuinely though, there’s just no reason for this thread when we already have a thread for Omicron! 

I could've sworn there was a gigantic COVID thread like last year 

1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

Why did we criticize Trumps response on covid when Bidens is just as terrible 

Because Biden wasn’t president when Trump first started responding to it I’m guessing

Can’t criticize the presidential actions of someone who wasn’t president at the time

Edited by Chic
1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

Because Biden is not an anti vax freak who doesn’t even believe in science :huntyga:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Squidward T said:

As Terrible?? :lmao:

Biden quickly sets measures that Trump would never do until it's wayyyyy too late.

If this was still in Trump administration, there will be hundreds of case already. You can't be this ignorant? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ na gebruik vingers aan de muur afvegen (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡