MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

celeb

Katy Perry about her NFTs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry residency - which begins on December 29 - will be the first of its kind to incorporate NFTs, a blockchain method of dealing digital art.

Katy said: “The first thing we’re going to be auctioning off with the NFT is the craziest thing I’ve ever done. We’ll be creating something unique in the NFT space every single night; they will all be original.”

The ‘Teenage Dreams’ star admitted that using Non Fungible Tokens felt “pioneering and trailblazing”, as not many people understand them.

She said: “The first thing we’re going to be auctioning off with the NFT is the craziest thing I’ve ever done. We’ll be creating something unique in the NFT space every single night; they will all be original. I think some people don’t understand how NFTs work or what their value is so it does feel like we are pioneering and trailblazing in this way. Imagine if I put my finger up during the song ‘Firework’ and you wanted to own that moment—now you could.”

source

"I don't care about facts" ~ @Jill (July 27th, 2021)
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 5
RahrahWitch

"I think some people don’t understand how NFTs work or what their value is"

The irony :ladyhaha:

I do feel bad for fans that are gonna fall for these scams :(