• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fanta

• salty like sodium

• ErickSlayyy

• COOOK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it going to be another 'visual album' (of her posing and looking regal) to add substance to otherwise mediocre songs? I mean...

I actually enjoyed Lemonade and what it celebrated (even though I wasn't the targeted demographic). So pipe down, and keep the personal snipes at a minimum. A little shade shouldn't result in that rea

You should've just sat there and ate your food. I am not a white person. And this might come across as a shocker to you, people of different races may also not be that impressed with Beyonce's methods

Is it going to be another 'visual album' (of her posing and looking regal) to add substance to otherwise mediocre songs? I mean...

ElegantImmaterialGuanaco-size_restricted

• Like 7
  • LMAO 35
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 6
CameltoeKween
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

tiffany pollard GIF

• LMAO 3
gypsy101
12 minutes ago, Fanta said:

lemonade and beyoncé are not mediocre

• Thanks 20
Helxig

Why is this so funny to me? :laughga:  ol mama finds her way on to Instagram live and immediately spills the tea

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
FentyGa
22 minutes ago, Fanta said:

you clearly have no concept of black history if you think that’s what lemonade is.

i’m sick of these GGD twinks bashing yoncé when her work clearly was not made for them. you are not her audience.

• Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 13
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

you clearly have no concept of black history if you think that’s what lemonade is.

i’m sick of these GGD twinks bashing yoncé when her work clearly was not made for them. you are not her audience.

I actually enjoyed Lemonade and what it celebrated (even though I wasn't the targeted demographic). So pipe down, and keep the personal snipes at a minimum. A little shade shouldn't result in that reaction.

And ma'am...don't ever call me a twink again.

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

• Like 14
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Why is this so funny to me? :laughga:  ol mama finds her way on to Instagram live and immediately spills the tea

Beyonce arriving at locations in boxes and threatening ruination on staff to keep things secret and mom just blurts it out Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

• LMAO 6
  • SamanthaC locked this topic